Paranoid Society

Maybe he was good at "Photoshopping" images Mick????

The thing I always wonder is how do these images get online in the first place for people to spread around? Not only should the person who has the photos stored on their computer be arrested and punished but also the person and the source who initially took the photo?!

The bottom line is that these people are causing innocent families to suffer. Banning this and that send it all underground. Just let the silly sods take the pics. If you see'em doing it just accidently knock the camera out of their hands. They'll get photos if they want. All sorts of technology would allow this. And they'll do it without anyone knowing. I mean, for goodness sake. The city centre is full of flippin kids during the hols. That's why I used to take my kids out when it was a bit quieter when I could. Less queuing.

However vigilant one may be, a vast amount of child abuse takes place within the 'family' environment .

This type of activity I'm afraid will never be eliminated.

• Upvote 1

I was at Derby Crown Court on Monday.

First case man accused of indecent assault on child.

Subsequent case man charged with "Making indecent images of children" the amount of images on his computer ran into 1000's !

What that means I do not know, does it mean downloading images?

If I try to download music on a pirate site Like I did years ago.Virgin block my attempt under new copyright laws.If they can block sites for music how come they can't block these paedo sites? Even if they are based in Outer Mongolia.

• Upvote 2