Strictly Come Dancing

I'm sick of taking life too seriously.

I can't stand anything too heavy. Panorama, Newsnight, The Apprentice, Andrew Marr all politics progs.

It's all biased anti British left wing pinko clap trap.

When I put the box on, I want entertaining. Fun and hilarity please. !!!!!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously everyone isn’t going to have the same likes and dislikes but that’s no reason to put-down the programme or those who watch it. By criticising a particular programme it implies the person doi

I'd sooner live in a shoebox on the edge of motorway, get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, lick the road clean with my tongue, and work twenty-four hours

I'd just point out that over the various series, amongst others, many top sportsmen have competed and said they found it some of the hardest stuff they've ever had to do. It seems you can watch a man

Just watching Ice Road Truckers........ F*****g brilliant !!!!!

• Upvote 1

Obviously everyone isn’t going to have the same likes and dislikes but that’s no reason to put-down the programme or those who watch it. By criticising a particular programme it implies the person doing so is right and perfect. Some people think they’re right about everything but if everyone liked the same things it would a very sad and boring world.

• Upvote 6

And another

All a load of bo..ocks if you ask me,who on earth wants to watch wanna
be stars prancing around watched by more dips.

And another Dip here. It's one of the most popular shows on TV, so many millions of Dips in fact. I love being a Dip!

• Upvote 2

I don't even watch the news anymore. Every lunchtime, it's that smarmy, sickly, smug, know it all, anti British, traitorous lefty Rita Chakrabarti. She makes me vomit !!!!!!!!

Please read I did say my_ opinion ,lots of people give their opinion,

I was refering to the judges as watchers being dips,if thats your thing no probs,but if you read through most people say it as they see it ,so w hats your problem,I dont gie a damn which star is the best dancer you obviously do.

That would be most unlike you,but tell me your a honest straight forward kind of bloke ,how come you can have an opinion,and I can't,

I am jealous,I think mick had one earlier ,michael once had aand catfan,tbi and dave n ,I am sure sometimes have managed to disagree with someone oh of course me ,how dare they have an opinion,should keep it to themselves,would be a boring world if everyone liked the same thing.#29 you see you are talking about yourself ,how dare I disagree with you.

I'd just point out that over the various series, amongst others, many top sportsmen have competed and said they found it some of the hardest stuff they've ever had to do. It seems you can watch a man giving his all on a rugby, football or cricket pitch, a boxing ring or in athletic events, but not out of his comfort zone facing a different challenge.

• Upvote 4

Andy, just look at the females long legs. You can always turn the sound off. LOL

Exagerated moves do nothing for me ,they look demented,but then again

I am not a dancer ,never seen the point of it,ok if you are a peacock

however has someone pointed out millions watch it,to me we overdo respect for all sportsmen and entertainers and the money some are paid is sick,but I am just a miserable old bar steward when it comes to these things,perhaps they should get together and make a christmas record and in it tell us how we ignore suffering its a farce

• Upvote 1

My thoghts at christmas are for the young men and women of the armed

forces who protect us everyday and quite often put their lives on the

line,and I think you will find some are fitter than ballroom

dancers sportsmen and entertainers ,exception being armed forces dont have time off ,I know I am not always right its just the way I feel.

• Upvote 1

Well I love all the glitter, the music and the razzmatazz. Good clean fun.

No, you might be surprised but I agree with you 100% about highly-paid entertainers and more to the point, premiership footballers.

But that's a completely different issue. First, that's nothing to do with Strictly. Second, the Strictly contestants are no-where near that level of earning-power.

• Upvote 1

Ok point taken.I admire only a few people in sprt / entertainment but would never value them into silly money,alot of wannabe or used to be stars are still being paid silly sums of money for basically things we could do without ,to me people should value themselves more how long is it since t he average joe soap even had the smallest of rises,binmen sewer cleaners ,nurses the list goes on they are vital to our health

and well.being but are quite often belittled and I dont want to read about these meaningless shows I do appritiate others see life diferently and on this topic they made that clear,but at the end of the day I was giving a brief explanation of what I thought,I never suggested I was right ,just giving an alternative view ,fid not expect

to have to explain myself at length,if offensse was taken by anything I said it wasnot posted to offend my fellow joe soaps ,only up themselves stars

• Upvote 1

To me they are mostly up their own backsides,but if they make other people happy,well thats sometimes hard to find ,so hayho.by the way it cant be normal cus br likes it ,now that does surprise me ,must have been from his time in saxondale ,the only time he felt power was when

they wired him up.

Yes Andy, "Shocking" wasn't it. !!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1