Strictly Come Dancing

My carer is on her way to sort you out. Don't you realise that I'm the most sensible chap on here !!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously everyone isn’t going to have the same likes and dislikes but that’s no reason to put-down the programme or those who watch it. By criticising a particular programme it implies the person doi

I'd sooner live in a shoebox on the edge of motorway, get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the lake, eat a handful of hot gravel, lick the road clean with my tongue, and work twenty-four hours

I'd just point out that over the various series, amongst others, many top sportsmen have competed and said they found it some of the hardest stuff they've ever had to do. It seems you can watch a man

Strictly Come Dancing is an entertainment programme. The BBC are not in the least bit interested who wins. Everyone is there for a purpose. Even the John Sergants and Anne Widdecombes are there to entertain. Nothing to do with dancing Skills. And look at the judges. Something for everyone.

• Upvote 1

I've just watched a recording of last nights Strictly Christmas Special.

Wonderful good clean entertainment . Brucie looked as if he was struggling to sing and dance simultaneously .

However, Tess and the dancers & celebs were terrific . All the old memories came flooding back.

Brilliant !!!!

• Upvote 1

It was certainly one of the best offerings on the box so far this Christmas. You're right about Brucie, embarassing. Craig would give him a big fat 0 if it came to a vote, dahhhling. It's time he ( and the Beeb ) realised he's well passed his sell-by date. And..... he's on again tonight!

• Upvote 1
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 years later...