Wot meks yer laugh.

Every time me son and daughter in law had a tiff he'd get to wok open his snap tin and there it is she'd took a great big bite out of sandwihch or sometimes shoved her finger through the middle so he packs his own now. they are both brilliant and we all have a good laugh about it.

• Upvote 4

Pigeon crossing the road today with 3 or 4 people on a zebra crossing,on Vernon rd.............wonderful.

• Upvote 2

me and missus went to Morcambe last year for five day break we came back with a brush head and a knock down packet of teabags

• Upvote 1

I could always get my late wife by putting a toilet roll on top of the bathroom door. I would always wait for the thud and the howl of indignation. Childish I know but we both got a kick out of it. I think??? She usually responded with knots in me PJ legs. Haven't done it much to my new wife. Not quite so funny the second time around I guess.

• Upvote 1

A few years ago me mate told me about the time his missus (our best friend) was bending down to get summat out of the fridge, so he crept up behind her and gave her a little cuddle, she replied "Is that you Alan?" to which he replied "I bleddy hope so." Sadly she passed on some years ago but we know she'll be having a good laugh.

• Upvote 1

I was hoovering the other day and I said to the missus 'You'll have ter get another sucker this one int picking up. she said 'carry on duck yer doin alright.

• Upvote 2

We was out one night having a meal with a mate and his wife, She's got a right laugh on her, we'd had us main meal so she ordered a banana boat for pudding it was all dressed up fancy like cream and all the trimmings she was just about to tek a gob full and I just happened to say "in't it marvellous wot they can do we a banana." she screamed with laughter and my mate's nudging her "pat, pat shurrup everybodys looking Pat, Pat, be quiet oo dear. I think he was a bit embarrased.

Most things make us laugh nowadays. We have degenerated to playground humour, even sniggering if one of us says "bottom". Our goal is to get through the day trying not to use a word which could have "double entendre". We will pick each other up on words designated as "rude" but for instance if one was to say "bottom of the stairs" the other will reply "Did you say stairs?"

• 10 months later...

Don't know wether Eastern Europeans understand 'double Entendre's' the way we do,but a Lithuanian lady cleaner really made me laugh this morning,

Amid her telling me about her new male boss she said,........'you know Paul,he even Buffed my corridors'

I love to go in Tesco & enquire at the fag counter how much a packet of 20 Superkings is, they tell me the price & enquire how many I want.

I then say, Oh no, I don't want any, I'm just thinking how much I'm saving since I quit smoking !!!

• Upvote 1