Shan't give you a 'Croggy' then catfan,when i cycle pass you in Bulwell main st,......lol.

• Upvote 2

Idiot cyclist who thinks he is above the law ! or so he thought.

http://www.surreycomet.co.uk/news/11844876.Cyclist_clocked_at_41mph_admits_speeding_through_Richmond_Park/

Before anyone asks, yes I have no time for cyclists.

You won't be happy with this then Mick. Please note starting off in Bulwell .

I have a degree of sympathy for cyclists, but at the end of the day they are road users the same as the rest of us. Which means that there are both good and bad.

• Upvote 1

Wifey and I ride our push bikes often, but usually on proper bike paths and routes, we enjoy the steady pace and often see much more of an area than ever in a car.

Healthy too, I had a full knee reconstruction and walking is still painful but I can ride my bike for ages.

Sorry but I think bikes have a place but in the right situation and not in traffic on major carriageways.

Like anything there's always an idiot (seems to be far more nowadays) and common sense ain't so common any more !

• Upvote 5

I always use the pavement/cycle track on my bike rides and back and forth to work BUT if i wore lycra maybe I could use the road and make it difficult for motorists at busy times.... yes there are some plonkers.

Were not all bad though