Pedometer challenge

Hiya darkazana, I have sent you a PM. I hope some arrangements can be made, it would be nice to visit Clumber Park again.

Now the weather has brightened up a bit, we are getting out on the cycles more. 2 1/2 hours yesterday and today. I am noting my times down and will add them to our Pedometer Challenge Topic weekly, as last year I will do my calculations on a 7mph and time cycling basis, deducting 15mins daily for Duck Feeding. I know I underestimate when I work it out by this method, but at least I get an idea of my achievements. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another busy day at Sunny: and very Windy Lytham St Anns. From 12oclock, we have been cycling or walking all afternoon: and I have finally used my Pedometer properly. Most days I have been forgetting

Feel like I'm missing out on the fun (?) here. Better get myself a pedometer and walk the dog more often.

Today my fellow Pedometerists, we have excelled ourselves. We have been working up to attempting our Lytham St Anns to Clevelys cycle ride all week,and today the wind was calmer so we took the plunge

• 1 month later...

CliffTon, I had noticed that Rog hadn't been on for a while and was hoping he was Ok, We haven't got the Ped Challenge going again so far, though I am noting down my miles and times for my own interest. I am pretty sure darkazana will be keeping check on her "FitBit" while she is working..

Rog, was the one that got us interested in our daily step count and if I remember right, last year he had to take it easy for a while at the Docs advice. I hope he is recovered and it will be nice to see him posting again.