Things you've brought and wondered why

So what thing/things have you purchased and later thought why,not to say marriage license or wedding ring,

Mine was saving up my hard earned cash to buy a leather jacket and never wearing it,now years later it don't fit me

Rog

• Upvote 3

I bought a wig as I was about to start chemo but I didnt lose my hair and its still in the box.

• Upvote 2

A sooper-dooper 'top of the range' rowing machine. We were both full of good intentions when we bought it several years ago but in fact it's been rarely sat upon. As it's such a beautiful looking item it's stood on the landing getting an occasional dust !

• Upvote 2

Same here Lizzie, top of the range job too, bought it & a couple of weeks later had a heart attack !! Heart nurse say's no rowing machine Catfan.

Sat on the seat a few weeks ago to reach something other side & fell off the ******* thing.

Sometimes you just cannot win.

• Upvote 2

New bike - only to discover that the tyres were not up to the local road conditions and would cost £50+ for suitable replacements. I went back to my old mountain bike which cost £20 ten years ago.