How about a dead shopping trolley of the year competition?

My entries for the dead shopping trolley of the year 2016. Taken on the Wick River, Caithness 2nd Jan:

DSCN2503.JPG

DSCN2502.JPG

• Upvote 2

Game, set and match, Compo. That is the most defunct shopping-trolley I have ever seen. Even those in the River Leen at Bulwell are in better health.

• Upvote 1

We atent seen the competition yet Chulla. I'll wager there are some better ones out there just crying out to be photographed.

Three cones found their way into my driveway a couple of years ago. They were lonely and forgotten after the level crossing was fitted with barriers but are now living happily at the back of my shed :)

Some great shots of dead trolleys.

If you are mean or from Yorkshire or Scotland you can easily make a substitute coin to fit the trolleys. Any old bit of metal or even plastic will do as long as it fits and is fairly rigid in structure. You can even use a €1 coin - cheaper than a pound :)

Asda trolleys so it can't be Bulwell. I just cannot abide unadulterated and pointless stupidity. Why waste energy on such inane behaviour.

Here we go ! Pass me the gun !