Oi Mick, why so many locked threads???????

Flat Cap is doing that is the forum that he moderates. That's his way of having the last word!! He needs his moderator status taken away, he is abusing it!!

Flat Cap is doing that is the forum that he moderates. That's his way of having the last word!! He needs his moderator status taken away, he is abusing it!!

If it's like my sites, Mick can remove that section of his moderator status.

Just checked my Admin functions on one of my sites, only Admin is allowed to lock a thread down, that means on the one I checked, myself and my wife. None of my Moderators were given that power.

He's also editing my posts to his liking without leaving any evidence of it having been edited.

HMMM...Mick?

He's also editing my posts to his liking without leaving any evidence of it having been edited.

HMMM...Mick?

Yep, thats what mods can do, but ONLY when there has been a transgression of the site rules!

I like your style Mick !rotfl!

Listen. Can't I bl00dy go off to Ebay now and again!

Yeh, but don't get fleeced smile2

HMMM...Mick?

He's done it to mine too Cali,but when I tried to do it to his I couldn't edit it..........drat!!!

!rulez! IMO he's going to far with all this are you listening FCD?

!rulez! How many more does this person have to upset befor something is done?

!rulez! I asked him for his address and all i got was a rude PM telling me to "Get a Life ! Well mick what does it take to get shut of him?

And where does his powers come from to pin topics without asking you first is that right ? are you going to allow this then ? next thing we now he will be running this site... Well ! That's what I say...

HMMM...Mick?

He's done it to mine too Cali,but when I tried to do it to his I couldn't edit it..........drat!!!

Just "quote" him Caz, and then change his post in the quote box! ;)

Relax everyone, his powers have been revoked by our mighty leader! bowdown

Look who's in charge of HIS string now!!!

(Caz, pm me what you want to change, we'll have a little fun with him now!!)

Don't worry Mick, I won't get out of control!! I'll be nice!! Kill 'em with kindness, that's what I say!!! ;)

:Vampire: This is all getting out of hand two women as moderators where's it going to end befor you know it i and ilko will be losing our powers and disgarded like an used condom, thrown on the dung heep of obscurity... thumbsdown

:Vampire: This is all getting out of hand two women as moderators where's it going to end befor you know it i and ilko will be losing our powers and disgarded like an used condom, thrown on the dung heep of obscurity... thumbsdown

Well Den, you must admit we're cuter than you!

And that was very sexist of you, I might add!! girlvboy

i think F C D has left his mark, before you know it ill.rape.your.mind will be back

ill.rape.ya.mind was online yesterday Rob

Relax everyone, his powers have been revoked by our mighty leader! bowdown

Look who's in charge of HIS string now!!!

(Caz, pm me what you want to change, we'll have a little fun with him now!!)

Don't worry Mick, I won't get out of control!! I'll be nice!! Kill 'em with kindness, that's what I say!!! ;)

Hi Cali congrats on the Moderator status,now we will have some equality on this male dominated site,let's be gentle with them to start off though, you know how difficult it is for men to change their ways abouttime

And a note for Den,you mean you still use condoms,havent you heard of the female condom,now we women really are in control of our destiny!!

Yes Caz, we must be kind, the male ego is a fragile thing!! ;)

OH PLEASE!!!

While all u mods are chatting amongst yourselves,have u noticed that no one else is? I cant speak for the others but i'm pissed off with it all.

Too many chiefs for my liking. inthebin

OH PLEASE!!!

While all u mods are chatting amongst yourselves,have u noticed that no one else is? I cant speak for the others but i'm pissed off with it all.

Too many chiefs for my liking. inthebin

There's only usually one chief on a forum Angi, that is the Admin.

The Admin appoints moderators to watch over the board whilst he off working or doing "his thing"

Their job is to make sure there is no impropriety going off while the Admin is away from the boards, ie swearing, trolling etc.

Their powers are minimul!

angi Posted on May 19 2006, 01:49 PM

OH PLEASE!!!

Too many chiefs for my liking.  

Theres nothing stopping you from joining in angi.

Theres plenty of topics to choose from so its over to you ,choose one meduk!

We are all friends on here angi. We have our disagreements but at the end of the day we make up unless your user name is FCD..

Are you feeling out of the loop so to speak angi ? a little low esteem day. pressure of work or family getting you down hey! always look on the bright side meduk theres always tomorrow.......drop me a Pm if you don't want to correspond on here i've always got time to talk especially to a female. :Kiss: Now that's being sexist CALI....XX...how do you know for sure that i'm a bloke?????

200408.jpg

Link to where photo came from..