"Grumpy" People !

As the title say's, who do you think are the most grumpy people around ? Collectively or singuarly it doesn't matter.

The most miserable sods I've ever met must work at the Post Office situated in Bulwell's Wilko store. Dear Oh Dear Oh Dear, if they smiled I'm certain that their faces would crack, not one smile between them. They have no sence of urgency to serve the members of the public who have to usually queue for a while, in fact, I think that they positively enjoy letting the queue get longer, like it's a competition to see who can take the longest to serve a customer, Mrs C & I have a competition of our own to spot the most miserable counter clerk !

Motorway attendants in Italy. You pay and theres not a good evening or thankyou between them. So we " reply" thankyou very much and have a nice day. The payment machines on the motorways at least speak to you.

Nonna, on our visit to Italy this last Spring, we went on a lot of motorways, mostly toll roads. The machine would say Grazie, then Arrivederci, before the barrier would go up. Always a soft, female voice. Loved it. 

The motorways are all toll rds Katy. You obviously went on the posh ones if it was a female voice

The older I get the more grumpy I become, I just don't have patience for idiots anymore.

Sat in one of our usual coffee shops yesterday, and a couple with 3 horrible kids were not far from us at a round table, they actually sat talking and playing on their phones while their two boy brats had a mock fight with bigger sister helping out now and again, knocking stuff off the table and making a right bloody mess, they never once chastised them in any way just kept their silly   "I'm on FB grins"

I could have easily strangled the lot of them ! wife had to move me away before I said something.

I'm not really that bad, some people just make me think bad thoughts :angry::(

• Upvote 5