Anyone interested in Tractors

Know what you mean Phil but got too much on already plus Mrs P keeps telling me to buy another shed to replace the old one near the back door, fair enough it is a bit knackered but I keep telling her it's got character she just keeps telling me I'm tight

Rog

• Like 2
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to be, but now I'm an extractor fan.

Well blow me down !!!

This site’s starting to look like ‘The Farmers Weekly’ ! 

Is that all your gaff Phil?

Such beautiful greens. We are not worthy to be in such esteemed company, ( thats the Royal we).

• Like 1

All you tractor fans on here will hopefully be able to see The Tractor Boys in action against Forest at the City Ground next season as Ipswich Town have been promoted to the EPL.

• Like 1

There’s usually a wide variety of flowers including yellow rattle, buttercups and wild orchids. It’s been in the hands of my family since 1962. It was originally rented out to farmers and I remember mangel wurzles, cattle, wheat and potatoes. It was used as grazing for horses and ponies for many years but around 25 years ago we decided to keep it as a wildlife meadow, although, to stop it turning into scrub, we have the hay cut every year and a farmer cuts the hedge for us. All the plants are self set and there’s been no artificial fertiliser. The two far corners are left thick with brambles and there’s a rabbit warren down there. Most similar fields round here are grazed by horses so it’s a bit of a rarity. Plenty of people would like it for grazing but they want to pay next to nothing. When we depart this earth the house and land, will be listed as an ‘equestrian property’!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

MF 35X parked in the barn this morning after the grass verge cutting

Farmyard-08-05-2.jpg

Rog

Not tractors but a scene from a bygone age before tractors, picture taken this morning in the open ended barn when our pigeon shooting

Farmyard-08-05-3.jpg

Farmyard-08-05-4.jpg

Rog