• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let's see if I've got this right ! Getting it all wrong.

This is only a trial mind. Hoping I've learned to post pics. Will try not to bore ya'all. B.

Miniature stools Gem. All in need of some touching up where chipped. Had em ages, butterflies too.

There you go Ian, that's the last butterfly done. An interpretation of a Peacock. Hope you approve...

20240114-123050.jpg

The little one is an Orange tip.

• Like 3

No Mel., I usually give them away. The kettle I've done for my brother in law. He plans on adding it to an ex drinking fountain, to make a water feature/bird bath. B.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

This is the project I'm working on at present. i'm doing a 12 x 14" canvas painting for my dear sister-in-law who lives in Stapleford. Photograph of the Duomo, Florence that she took when visiting last year. Will post the finished work, if anyone is interested.

Screenshot-20240323-222020-Whats-App.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Barrie, Florence is my favourite city of anywhere I’ve ever been. Do you know where  she stayed to take the photo? I have been many times with my History of Art daughter which for me is like having your personal tour guide. I would love to see the finished product.

• Upvote 1

@MRS B, re the above post, I have sent a mail to my S.i.L to ask from where the photograph was taken. As soon as I get a response I'll let you know.

@MrsB, if you read this, your'e the first to see the progress. As promised.....

20240410-171952.jpg

• Like 2

Beekay, you just make me want to go back to Firenze. Your perspective is really good and Brunelleschi’s Duomo. Love it.