What's it like

Hey Guys

Whats the weather like today/tonight in your neck of the woods?

It's marginally cooler here today thank god & a little cloudy at times.

We aren't able to water plants,lawns,wash the car/boat/caravan or fill up a swimming pool as we are so short of water in Victoria. I can't even have a spa,the water runs all murky after 10 mins. My windows are filthy,the paddock is all but dead & the trees are dying,hpe it rains soon,I feel like a shrivelled prune.

Now watch it Den as we have met at close proximity you know I look like a shrivelled prune but please don't tell the others bighug

Hello Red

Not too bad then ?? Lol

How have you been haven't seen you on for a while,but then again I havent been on much so I wouldn't would I? I think I need a coffee.

Didn't realise you lived in Wollaton? has the little coffee shack gone yet? Had a great coffee & Muffin from there when I was over B)

Yep it’s definitely cold here as red said –2 and falling, my motor, which is Black in colour, is looking very white at the moment.

I wouldn’t say your complexion resembled a prune Caz…..more like a babies bottom which hasn’t been changed for some time….. :Kiss:

Bip. :ph34r:

Minus 6C at 07-35am, suns coming up.

Sacramento this year has had the driest start to the year on record, mind you records only go back just over a hundred years, one tenth of an inch!

Since December, we've had snow at least once a week. Not much though, nothing like it used to be. These past few days have been 60F, way above normal, but snow is in the forecast again soon. At least we haven't got the arctic weather of the northeast and midwest.

You can have some of our cold weather Katy, it's usually in the low to mid 40's during the day here, but way below that in reality.

Its not gone above 5c today and I have just heard there is a large band of weather heading our way which is going to give us some considerable amount of the white stuff….Wollaton Park here I come yep-peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :yahoo:

I hear Clifton is nice this time of year Den.. ;)

Ayup Caz,

out here in Lincolnshire it's been about minus 3 as an average today, You know when it's going to be cold out here though because the locals rush to the fields to cover up the cabbages and sugar beets....soft bu@@ers

Rog

Bloody cowd!

It was -3F when I came to work this morning, and we are expecting a high of 17F - and that is the warmest it has been for over a week! The long range forcast does not indicate anything above freezing for the next 10 days!

However - the sun is shining, and we only have about 1" of snow on the ground!

Ayup Limey

Welcome! How come you & John know each other is it from Colliery days? unionflag

Ayup Limey

Welcome! How come you & John know each other is it from Colliery days? unionflag

Nope - I think we met yesterday on his coal mining BBS!

Thanks for the welcome!