Intrinsa - sex boosting patch

Heard to day that there is a patch a woman sticks to her rump which has hormonies impregnated on it which in turn slowly releases them into her blood stream to make her feel more rampant, would anyone like to comment on them or has any female member bought any yet.

What I would like to know would they work for men and if so what would likely be the side effects, apart from larger man breasts because there’s nothing new there then.

Bip :victory:

Harmonies you say? On the rump? All I want to know is does this mean

1) I won't sound like a braying donkey when I try to sing?

2) My arse is going to sound like an MP3 player?

3) Just when we thought we got rid of knicker-lines, we have to worry about patch lines showing?

4) This is the newest effort of hormone replacement therapy to combat men-oh-pause and that pre-minstrel thing? Having read that the active harmony is that testy-tosterone stuff, I think I better pass on it! Have been accused of possessing a pair and getting a bit testy at times without the added encouragement! ;)

Learnt today they are on prescription only at the moment.

The patches contain the male hormone testosterone, which has the effect of increasing facial hair and lowering the voice.

No doubt when the patches are for sale to the general public a manufacturer will launch on the market a specially designed battery operated vibrating pink razor for the concerning female to use along with a pink tin of shaving foam and a pink labelled bottle of after shave, all this will sit very nicely in the bathroom cabinet next to the razor and foam they use on their legs and other parts of their anatomy.

Bip.

You love to live on the dangerous side of the fence Den.. smile2smile2

If men used their brains as well as they THINK they use their nether regions women wouldn't need hormone patches. All it takes is a bit of TLC,not 2 pints of lager a bag of chips & quick goosing ;)

Harmonies you say? On the rump? All I want to know is does this mean

1) I won't sound like a braying donkey when I try to sing?

2) My arse is going to sound like an MP3 player?

3) Just when we thought we got rid of knicker-lines, we have to worry about patch lines showing?

4) This is the newest effort of hormone replacement therapy to combat men-oh-pause and that pre-minstrel thing? Having read that the active harmony is that testy-tosterone stuff, I think I better pass on it! Have been accused of possessing a pair and getting a bit testy at times without the added encouragement! ;)

Hello Mysterious!!

Welcome back,where have you been? Are you going to the meet up?

Nope didn't get any mail Mysterious !tony! Good to hear you are ok xx