Happy Birthday BIP

Thanks everyone, I have just popped on to see if I had got an email from a friend of mine but sadly I haven’t so I won’t be hanging around for to long, got some work to keep me out of trouble today in my Bungalow, will be back on writing me Blog latter.

It’s these new tablets I have had from off the Internet that’s turned back time for me makes me feel and look 59 or should that be 60.

Will leave all comments about the ale last night in the Nags Head for me Blog.

Bip.

Happy b'day Den! Damn you look good for your age!

Looking forward to seeing you in the Poacher - four weeks from Saturday - put a note on your 'fridge door!

Happy Birthday BIP

Best wishes from me and Mrs Frank

Remind me to buy you a couple of HP's when we next meet up. (Shan't be in the Poacher on Saturday as we have the grandkids staying over and we are going down the bowling alley)

Ok 'Queen' BIP how come you have two birthdays?????????????? because you're down for today too

Ok 'Queen' BIP how come you have two birthdays?????????????? because you're down for today too

One official and one unofficial...as you say beef just like the Queen or one of her race horses.

Look out for more Birthdays in the near future.

Bip.

Have a good one BIP, Nip into the Vat & Fiddle - they have at least 10 REAL ales on, but I supose there's no need to tell you that mate!!