For me it's 4 oz plane flour to 1 egg pinch salt/ pepper 1/2 pint milk

mix egg salt /pepper flour with half the milk till like a thick batter add rest of milk whisk it all up then leave to stand for a while to let the bubbles out (Enough for at least 4 good 'uns)

toppings ,savoury= boiled egg chopped and mixed with cheese sauce and sliced tomato

sweet= just fresh squeezed orange juice and a little sugar

This year my pancakes will be coming from a shake and bake bottle, which is 99p from my ripe off Co-Op, you only have to add water.

The amount I make will depend on how many Diezel can trough in five minutes, lets hope he saves a few for me…..

Topping will be a little dodgy I reckon, either dog drops or chewy tripe sticks for him and it’s got to be condensed milk and banana’s for me.

Bip.

I've always loved the tradional lemon or orange juice [fresh of course] with sugar. but hubby has always put sugar and vinegar on his. Weird I know, but the kids adopted it too.

Kath

Just made (and eaten) the first course of pancakes,Pork loins diced/ tomato/balsamic vinegar and cooked in onion and white wine sauce,two for mum and dad,one each for the kids, very simple and extremely tasty .We are sat here totally bloated hoping to get a second wind to have the desert (hot strawberry and ginger with ice cream) it will probably be 10.00 o'clock before we get them

We couldn't find room for the sweet ones , so the batter is sat in the fridge for tomorrow

• 11 years later...

We have sugar and fresh squeezed orange. Grandma had raspberry vinegar but as Dodie not seen any for years.  Nutella? NEVER!

1 hour ago, Brew said:

We have sugar and fresh squeezed orange. Grandma had raspberry vinegar but as Dodie not seen any for years.  Nutella? NEVER!

Never mind pancakes, Brew.   (Cross over post coming up....)

there's some instructions for you on one of the word games implying you need to go home quickly and get some ironing done!