You couldn't make it up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We had a perfectly good trading area before the EEC. Who remembers New Zealand lamb adverts on the telly ? We traded with many nations including the US West Indies & the rest of the non EU wo

And that is what they are all frightened of Mick, seeing one of their ex members going it alone and doing well out of it without subsidies, the house of cards is starting to tumble   Rog

You are not wrong there Fly, there's still plenty of patriotic people in the country it's just that they are surpressed by the so called snowflakes for fear of upsetting anyone and being called racist

As was said earlier, boy, girl or toaster DNA don't lie. They can call themselves whatever they like, they can 'identify' as they please but what they can't do is take away my right to make my own mind up.  It may upset them but tough, they're upsetting me by demanding what I comply with their weird sense of reality

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
2 hours ago, nonnaB said:

Sorry but I've never seen a male chest feeding a baby nor heard of a male giving birth. What IS the world coming to. Why can't they leave things as they were. It's no wonder some of the younger generation are confused.

NonnaB,

The younger generation are not confused, just stupid!

• Like 1

It's about time the normal ones amongst us told these so called politically correct wannabes where to get off once and for all and revert to the proper English language that we were educated with. The do gooders of this world can't see the damage they have done to society with their screwed up ideas.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1