The 31st Kimberley Pram Race 2008

Well in the end they raised £1.2K.

Pity not one of thousands plus that turned up to support the event did not kick off about the dementia team , could have got some action shots.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry , and you cry alone .

Well in the end they raised £1.2K.

Pity not one of thousands plus that turned up to support the event did not kick off about the dementia team , could have got some action shots.

Laugh and the world laughs with you , cry , and you cry alone .

Maybe straight after this event they should have also held a 'retards rally', with those taking part the originators of this inane competition, and who knows, maybe even more money would have been generated as people are more apt to give to those with legitimate afflictions..

what goes round comes round..

I know a picture is worth a thousand words etc but you can't see the rest of the words on the banner. Plus if these people are giving their time and efforts for a good cause what the hell does it matter what they call themselves ?

I know a picture is worth a thousand words etc but you can't see the rest of the words on the banner. Plus if these people are giving their time and efforts for a good cause what the hell does it matter what they call themselves ?

obnoxious and offensive in my estimation, as nodoubt it would be in the mind of countless others..

there are many other methods of rasing donations other than mocking the afflicted, and if there are those that can't see wrong in this type of event, then maybe entering themselves into the retard rally would have been just their cup of tea ..

If they are drawing attention to a very horrible disease, and raising funds ( no matter how ) I say fair play to them. Lets agree to disagree

Possibly their just having a bit of fun?

Might still be allowed in Kimberly, at least untill you cross the borders of Swingate?

Having looked at the youtube film (Courtesy of Radfordred) I concur that it is out of taste (I thought they were just pushing a pram to raise awareness)

• 11 months later...

That's why me and my little vespa had to take a detour through Moorgreen on Sunday afternoon!!!

pete c...still riding a vespa

Better stay in this Sunday then Pete - More fun & frolics Sunday 12th July 2009 Kimberley Pram Push 12:30pm - 5:00pm.

• 1 year later...

Kimberley Pram Race this Sunday 18 July.

The race will set off from the Stag Inn, in Nottingham Road, at 12.30pm and call in at the Lord Clyde, The Gate Inn and Queen's Head, all in Main Street, and the Cricketers Rest, Chapel Street, before ending at the Nelson and Railway Inn, in Station Road, at 5pm.

You'll be able to update yer pics of the chippy too...they've repainted the wall...its not Beefys avatar any more.......

Red..howd you get on with your kitchen ceiling ????

you and me both! Water pouring through kitchen extention on caravan Monday afternoon, big puddle on flat roof, swept it off, back again tues as pouring but leaks had stopped and still stopped. wood obviously had shrunk with hot weather and now soaked has swelled and sealed, best of it due new roof yesterday! pitched aluminium, looks just like tiled, workers came yesterday, brought gear tools etc, looked at black rain clouds overhead and said see you monday as they left for drive back to Yeovil, typically not a drop of rain so far today!