Hi all from a new member

Hi all

I have recently moved to Lincolnshire, and wanted a way to keep in touch with my roots, since being here I had a look on friends reunited and found an old mate or two of mine, hi Fynger & Martine, they recomended the site to me so I decided to give it a go, Hi also to Plant fit who has visited my pub after chatting to Fynger ( small world innit ).

well I am going to post this now and see what happens ?.

well I am going to post this now and see what happens ?.

Whatcha want to happen....dint see no fireworks.... !laughing!

Well done matey you made it......now wait fer all the free drinks beggin......

Nah.....ay up at last.

Have fun......Us.

Hee hee........we'll have to see what whiskeys you got haa haa

to reply use the 'fast reply' button at the bottom....that way it doesnt re-quote what was said before....or yer get told off and made to stand in a corner......you'll get the hang of it....we did same thing when we first came on.....was in the corner fer hours...and the wallpaper stinks.....and there mite be a damp spot on the floor.......

isitsafe

Thanks for that mate, any advice gratefully taken on board, don't like standing in corners with damp patches especially when there not mine !

Grouse, Bells & a choice of ten malts whet the old buds ? I'm sure it says Fynger on one of the malts !

later.....

I'm suspecting that this could be ,"Mine Host" at our little watering hole with the famous Lincolnshire ham and chips , The "Blue Bell"

Welcome to our little corner of the big wide web world matey (And that Dambuster is a rather tasty pint sir!!)

By the way we had visited before we even knew Fynger ...... smile2

AviationdayNovember25th2008080.jpg

AviationdayNovember25th2008077.jpg

Welcome looselegs we need new blood on here especially if one is under sixty years old the old farts are doing my head in with there complaining.......

By the way any chance of Harvest pale being on your bar...maybe and its a large maybe you might see me in the summer pulling into your car park in my Mobile home, you will recognise me I shall have a savage boxer dog with me, I use him to scare off social workers and the charity tin rattlers from me door ....

Bip.

I use him to scare off social workers and the charity tin rattlers from me door ....

Does it work bip ? I'll get one !

seriously, whilst I do give to several charities,,,, I won't be blackmailed into giving at the door - to any of 'em.

Yes it does work and I reckon Diezel enjoys the challenge too; he must get great job satisfaction at the end of the day he always seems to have a good nights sleep after a chase.

I had a few months ago an old lady tin rattler calling, told her in no uncertain terms to sling her hook, would she take the hint, she did as soon as Diezel squeezed his head between my leg and the half opened door. She was lucky he was in a good mood that evening he only chased her down the path, normally he will go to the end of the cul-de-sac to see them off.

Bip.

Looks like a pub I might enjoy a pint in on my next visit - but where the heck is it?

Much appreciated - and I will visit next time I am over - possibly in March!

Ayup Alan,

I'm about half a mile up the road from you at the moment (at work) bloody code today but it's supposed to warm up for the weekend, When we organise a "Lincolnshire Aviation Day" for some of the members on this site we alway,s make a point of visiting The Blue Bell, (no I'm not after a freebie because I don't really drink.

Good to see you on this site

Rog

Eric if you can give us some definate (ish) dates that you are over , we can organise an aviation day around it, and take you for dinner to that fine little watering hole in the back streets of ever sunny Lincolnshire!! It will have to be in the week as the RAF knock off at lunch on Friday and don't go back till Monday !! (Don't tell the Russians that though )

GOOD IDEA OR WHAT??