Problems with accessing the site.

More often than not, when I've tried to access the site recently, I get told it's not accessible, which has made me wonder whether I'd been banned a few times, it happened to me this morning, but if I shut down the computer and start again, then I can usually get straight on it. When I do get on and click on active content, I get transferred off to a different thing asking me what I want to look at, this happens every time, no problem, I start again and it's fine. I noticed that Plantfitt had trouble looking at Fyngers photo's that no-one else seemed to have a problem with. Does anyone else have these little problems or is it just us.

" get transferred off to a different thing asking me what I want to look at, this happens every time, no problem, I start again and it's fine. I noticed that Plantfitt had trouble looking at Fyngers photo's that no-one else seemed to have a problem with. Does anyone else have these little problems or is it just us. "

I get this every time I log on to this site. Thought it may have been another work for the dole scheme,or a job creationattempt.!inthebin.gif

I had a database error this morning, site not accessible.

My guess is it's the server not the site that's having troubles. Maybe during busy spells. "Norralot anyone can do abaht it!"

Had a job "gerrin in" tonight!! Here's the message I was getting.

www.nottstalgia.com Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.

If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here

«Return to the index

Invision Support tell me...

Hello,

You are receiving a GOT 28 error, this basically means that you are running out of disk space. I would contact your web host and ask if you can upgrade or ask them to prune log files, etc.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/faq/mysql-error-28-and-solution/

Regards,

C.S.A Invision Power Services, Inc.

Not as far as I am aware?

Until I can get time to get into the Domain CP. You will have to bear with it.

When i come to the site i find if i dont first click on the Robin Hood pic at the top it takes me to a search page when i use the 'todays active' button at the bottom of the page which is how i always get to the forums.

Finally got in!! Ignore my email Mick, on the umpteenth time it let me in!