CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!

This is a Notification e-mail from TOYOTA AUTO MOBILE COMPANY notifying you that on the last Toyota auto mobile lotto held on 23rd day of April 2010, your e-mail address when randomly selected with our lotto Machine appears and worn a price of $720,000:00 USD (Seven Hundred and Twenty Thousand) United State Dollars.

If you are the rightful owner of this e-mail address all contact should be kindly made to our Funds Transfer Officer Mr. Ben Freeman at benfreeman_com@yahoo.com.hk to clear your wined price immediately and provide the following information when contacting. You can also visit at www.toyota.com .

NAME : ...................

HOME ADDRESS: ....................

PHONE : .........................

HOW OFFEND DO YOU CHECK YOUR MAIL BOX: ........................ WHEN DID YOU OPEN YOU MAIL ACCOUNT: ............................

Best Regards

TOYOTA AUTO MOBILE COMPANY.

Recived one similar to this resently but did not reply as think it may be a scam but not toyota , but I think this is the same name will look in my emails and see and let you know.

"They seem a bit thick to me, they forgot to ask for your bank account details.....they must be slipping!!!"

I guess that comes when you reply? I did get one "from Ebay" that was quite convincing and would probably fool some not as devious/suspicious as me! and a guy in Radcliffe had about £3000 go out his bank account to some fiddle, but these "Nigerian Bank ones" etc are laughable, I wonder how many responses they get?

Did know someone in 1970's who emigrated and before he went milked everything he could,cards, bank loans, cars,tv's, video recorders, white goods etc all on hp and sold, and suspect previous owner of our home did similar? counted it up once reckon he'd had £15,000 in loans, on cards etc. 7 years on we still get the odd threatening letter, had one visit too, some bolshy young bloke assumed I was him and threatening this and that, quite funny actually as I let him have his say then reeled off alot of turkish! pure jibberish, asking him for drinks, saying weather quite good, what time is it with the odd bolak and the "Insha Allah" left him bewildered

I've been here for 9 years and i am still getting a 'Final demand' for a previous occupant, regardless of the fact that I've been in touch with them 3 times to inform them he's no longer here!!

Incedently I know of somebody who sussed out when ATMs first appeared to the masses (Around 1977) that if you took out your maximum from your account it didn't register with other ATMs, or your account, till the following working day. (If you remember they used to switch off at midnight)

He opened an account with The TSB, deposited £250, left it for a week , then drove to as many ATMs as he could in a day taking out the £250 at every one, scoring in the region of £30,000 !!!! sounds a lot, but it's only 120 machines !!!

He moved to Holland where he used it to finance various (Legal) deals, returning to the UK 4 years later a very, very wealthy man, repaid the money to the TSB plus interest, and is now a millionaire!!! all financed by a brilliant (I know it was illeagal) idea.

Yes used to do that at a bank on St Annes when firm stopped paying out in cash wages, handy if going on holiday etc funnily enough don't recall any charges for such? just a rollicking next time you went in

All the misspelled words are in fact real words in their own right. I assume they have used a spellchecker and accepted the first word for each original error.

Anyway, I'm cancelling the world cruise!

Me and Beef had a scam like that in the 80's

If you withdrew cash from Aliance and Leicester, you got a voucher on the w/d slip for free Burger

or coffee from Burger King. A few withdrawels of a weekend kept us fed up.

You could deposit excess not spent on beer the following week.

I'd forgoten about that. IMMSC I even tried a "Spicy Bean Burger" once 'cause I had a voucher for a freebie !!!