Yep - I use Chrome too! Much better than IE

Here's a quick eight reasons provided by this blogger:

http://blog.snagsta.com/2008/09/05/8-reasons-why-google-chrome-is-better-than-ie-and-firefox/

I find it quicker, more stable and easier to use. It's appearance is nice and clear and easy to understand and navigate.

Get it here. Doesn't take a moment:

http://www.google.com/chrome/?installdataindex=nosearch&hl=en-GB&brand=CHMA&utm_campaign=en-GB&utm_source=en-GB-ha-emea-uk-bk&utm_medium=ha

Faster, smaller, free!

Can one of the admin people answer this........

Look at my details to the left of here. There's a heading which says Internet Service provider Used? I'm the only one who has that on their profile.

If I go to edit my profile to get rid of that, I get a message saying Internet Service Provider Used?: Cannot be left blank

So why have I been chosen especially to have this and no-one else? And why can't I get rid of it?

The only way i can see is to open them one by one and there's a delete button at the top of each one. ( slow but it works...can get rid of old ones that way )

JUST FOUND A QUICKER WAY.......open the messages using the little envelope at the top of the page called 'messages'.....veiw all and you can tick boxes next to em and if the dropdown at the bottom says delete....hit 'go'....all the ones you ticked will go.