Problems accessing Nottstalgia

Any body else been having problems getting 'on site' since we had the change ?

I know Carlton girl has had the same problem I get , in that I click on the Nottsalgia link in my favourites and end up on the "Notts ring" site !! It even happened about half a dozen times just now after I entered the address manually!! eventually letting me in after I refreshed the page a couple more times.

Clear your cache

The address for the forums (as you are aware) but for others info is,

http://nottstalgia.com/forums/

To visit latest postings page (duration of your own choice)

http://nottstalgia.c...earch&do=active

Both of these are unchanged in the latest version?

• 3 weeks later...

No joy...ah well back to scrolling dates.I give up with these damn machines....just as you get used to them THEY decide to change something.

Hi Poohbear, click only: 1) Forums & 2) past 24 hours options in left hand column, It took 3 a few trys to figure it out, it's not just you mate!!................

Thank you...have dispatched sister and her copy of Karma Sutra to your address.

We use her to reward acts of kindness...getting on a bit but nobody has complained yet....Come to that nobody has admitted yet to getting a visit... ;) Would recommend you don't refuse her entry...they have yet to build the door that can stop her... :blink:

47a78d4d.jpg

• 1 month later...

I just logged in on my laptop and got halfway through loading the title page and got redirected to that "Notts Webring " site again . Here's the address

http://www.webring.org/hub/nottyring

When I clock in I go to "read new content" always have and it worked, since Dec 1 (random start point) via going to forums page and checking each individual topic I see I have missed replies, to 21 topics, so gawd knows how many individual emails? thought it was quiet!!!!!! any ideas, was on google chrome, changed to mozilla firefox, still the same

Sorted! somehow the "pages I just follow" (or something like that, at bottom on left of view new posts page) had been highlighted, , just clicked on it, and pink highlight came off, and now see dozens of posts/topics I missed .....just trail and error led me to it,

• 9 months later...

Your exact user name is...

dude from niagara

I have sent a new password to both old and new accounts.

(there should be a link to change your password if you have problems)

I would be interested to know if Nottstalgia messages get through to your hotmail account.

You would require this to reset your email.