Snow Reports 2012

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I went into the city last night at around six to attend the Nottingham Panthers game. With the snow starting to look a bit persistent and the forecast for more during the evening I was aware that goin

I'd still prefer not to wake up to this in a morning

\Thanks' for the pic's and commemts,81 degrees now dropping to a 'cool' 64 tonight, when I see that white stuff it reminds me why I live here. Sorry Mick! did it again.

Disdain?....Drink yourself into a stupor for me mush.

No it doesn't...I told you that I don't...see above.Why the hell should I be interested in your drinking habits...I couldn't care less.

Hi jackson,it would be luv'ly to see some of you guys come over here,if you've never been before you will be pleasantly surprised.We even get the good stuff,y'know Cadburys chocolate,McVities half covered chocolate,plain,and milk,Birds custard powder,and it's cheaper than in the U.K.

Hey jackson,hope you know it's all lighthearted banter,but would love to meet you guys.Winter months are less expensive,and this part of Florida averages,75-80 degrees thr'u winter.

Hi mudgie49, I've never been to Florida - although I must have plenty of long lost relatives over there; a cousin of mine married a GI way back (after the war).

Cadbury's chocolate eh? What an invite but I'll have to say no to the others.

One thing's certain: I'm definately not spending another winter in this country - it could mean the death of me.

mudgie, had to look where Sanford was in Florida, it's not a million miles from Orlando, we were there last month. Our cruise went from Port Canaveral, but we used Orlando airport and went to Adventure Island [?] for the day before flying home.

Most "Fly drives" to FLA seem to fly into Sanford now as oppossed to Orlando like they did the first time I went. It was a bit of a sod trying to fin International Drive when I approached from a different direction entirely !!

All charter flights fly into Sanford, scheduled fly into MCO.

Sanford is only a small airport. I call it a Mickey Mouse Airport.

When it first opened I flew in and remember a jolly sheriff officer in a big hat shaking hands and welcoming all arrivals.

I flew into MCO with virgin last year.