I just had a lovely surprise. A delivery of a beautiful Mothers Day bouquet to our home for the next 4 weeks in the USA. They're good kids who know how to make me happy! Wonder what they want, lol

• Upvote 3

Yes, thank you Michael, we intend having a really good time and to recharge our batteries after a long winter ........ even though it wasn't such a bad one thankfully. Can't beat the warmth and sunshine of Florida though ...... 24c now, at 7 pm.

Melissa,

What lovely photo's, You must make your mum very proud.

Micheal,

Little Phoebe is coming on a treat. She has grown so much in the last three months. She is practicing helping her mum already.

Lizzie,

Have a great holiday, hope to see you next time.

• Upvote 3

Have a nice one lizzie,when ive got my prob.dealt with ,i want the same,so my kids better be ready :biggrin:

Sadly Mothering Sunday tends to pass me by even though my kids always appreciate their mum. I just wish mine was still here. I didn't realise how brilliant she was until I lost her.

• Upvote 4

My mother always told us off with a Biblical saying,so i adopted the same with my kids and now i find my kids do it with theirs,

Her favourite was,"As ye sow,so shall ye reap" and i have found this very true!

HEY!!! be careful!!!! you'll be whisked off to prison and starved and deprived of medication if you carry on like that. Keep your Bible hidden and be careful not to upset the Secular Society.

Oh by the way, I use that quote. There are a lot of quotes used by people who do not even know that they are biblical.

• Upvote 2