Your Desktop Image?

Always nice to have a bit of attractive personalisation for the daily grind (or otherwise) on the pc. Here's mine, reminding of warmer days and a place dear to me.

What's yours?

300px-Princes_Street_Gardens.jpg

:hand: Hi Stu, not seen you posting for a while.

PS: What do you think of the above for a desktop image? After all, I'm always using my hands - in a creative sense - on my Laptop. :)

It's very 'handy'! Here are some more suggestions for you

Write-Bravely_1600-x-1200.jpg

picture-8.png

Great%20Writer-1920x1080.jpg

I see you have everything in it's place and readily at hand, Mick!

I try my best (not always totally successfully) to keep my icons down to a couple of rows on the left-hand side.

GraingerStreetPhoto.jpg
This is Grainger Street, off Meadow Lane, Nottingham. I have this one because it is where I spent the first sixteen years of my life. My house was the one on the left, just before the entry. The area is now an Industrial Estate. We all come on this site for a little bit of nostalgia and this photo is mine.

We played football on Freeth Street which was at the end of Grainger Street and ran along all the other streets. Lads of all ages would make up the teams, sometimes about fifteen a side, and, because nobody bothered about rules, it toughened you up...very quickly.