But she is giving evidence as a witness, not a victim, to an alleged incident that she witnessed in the early 90s, which would place her in her early 20s.

The incident she witnessed was apparently in a bathroom. An incident that she never reported at the time nor for over 20 years since because she did not think people would believe her until, some months ago, it was disclosed that Rolf Harris was under investigation for sexual abuse.

That incident, together with over two hours questioning by Scotland Yard detectives and, the likelihood of a trip to Britain; may well have contributed to her apparent disorientated and unbalanced appearance on media shots down here in Australia.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/rolf-harris-investigation-moves-to-australia-as-scotland-yard-detectives-question-nsw-woman-lauren-martell/story-e6frfkp9-1226633857639

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-05-02/sydney-woman-interviewed-over-rolf-harris-arrest/4666294

Of course, the fact that the area where she lives is well known for providing Sydney with most of the wacky baccy it consumes and that the hills have a permanent blue haze to them is purely coincidental.

One must never jump to conclusions or prejudge until one is in possession of all the facts......trial by mob hysteria led to many lynch parties of innocent persons in the past.

Let the courts of law determine guilt or innocence of the accused and accusers alike.

But, if he is guilty of child abuse, let him and all like him rot in prison!

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I absolutely agree with Ayupmeducks. I really think that these women are hoping to jump on the compensation bandwagon. This is so long ago, where is the proof? Times were very different in the 60s an

Or, alternatively, they could be be people seeking a bit of closure after all these years of knowing (Or rather being told) that 'nobody will take any notice of you , let alone believe you' 'Cause the

But she is giving evidence as a witness, not a victim, to an alleged incident that she witnessed in the early 90s, which would place her in her early 20s. The incident she witnessed was apparently in

Now if you'd said that at the time .................................

When i was 14 i had a couple of older girls touch me up , I'm not complaining i kinda liked it .

But its embeded in my mind & changed my outlook to life that must be worth summutt i am a VICTIM!!!!

If they were older than you when you were 14, they may now be of such an advanced age that they would be happy to pay you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slywink

Now Jimmy Tarbuck!

Jimmy Tarbuck,Stuart Hall, Kevin Webster, Freddie Star, Rolf Harris, Bill Roache....The prison pantomime's going to be a belter this year.

• Upvote 1

Makes me wonder if anyone back in the day who was in the public eye was normal...I remember having a great time at the palais watching the legend that was Gary Glitter..

• Upvote 1

Christmas 1984 ? One of the best gigs I've ever seen (supported by "The New Sweet" and "The Glitter Band")

Were you with me Mick ?

• Upvote 1

1984 I was working with Barnz's Dad, we used to travel in his Dad's car or Brian Peck's car to work

My post should have read "One of the best gigs I've ever seen"

Is it a coincidence or are all these alleged perverts from a particular generation of performers that are probably too old now to remember last week, let alone 20 or more years ago?

Seem to recollect stories about Fatty Arbuckle and Errol Flynn along the same lines; even a saying "In like Flynn" becoming a popular description of a blokes chick pulling power!

Tarzan's chimp, Cheetah, will be the next.

• Upvote 1

I hear little weed is filing a complaint against the flower pot men for deflowering her......Where's me 'at and coat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And I hear it on good authority that Looby Loo is now alleging highly inappropriate goings on by Andy Pandy and Teddy when all three lived in the picnic basket............. slywink

STOP PRESS....Just heard that Lady Penelope is facing a complaint of sexual harassment and abuse over many years by her butler/chauffeur Alyious Parker while he was in her employ at International Rescue!