Favourite 'quick foods'

Oh no, another foodie thread!

Im no good with snacks, my snacks are usually, pork pie, sausage roll, crisps, sandwich or fruit. Sometimes im getting home from work at 1am absolutely starving and tired, but i cant be bothered to stand and faff about making food. My favourite quick food has to be the good old crisp sandwich (With cheese spread of course!) Washed down with a cuppa.

Anyone elses favourite quick foods/snacks? I may have to take inspiration!

Depends on what you mean by quick. When I'm cooking for myself, my preferred meal is grilled bacon, fried eggs, baked beans, all on toast (butter, not some extract of petroleum)

Less than ten minutes from start to plate. :)

I guess that could be classed as a quick meal, cook bacon before hand and keep in fridge- mic when needed along with beans! yummy. My other half + step dad get ham, put cheese or coleslaw in the middle and roll it, quite random but actually quite tasty!

Banana sandwich sprinkled with brown sugar is a quick filling snack . If really decadent a little spray cream on the 'nana !

• Upvote 1

We just had one of our favorite very quick meals, not really healthy but we can't be good all the time :rolleyes:

Morrisons Herby New Potatoes, from the fridges on offer at £1,microwave 6mins

Morrisons frozen Broad Beans £1 simmer approx 15mins then drain water off.

Baked Beans just heat in microwave

Morrisons savers Streaky Bacon,Grill approx 20mins Have the savers ones because they have fat like old fashioned bacon. The whole meal took approx 20mins.

Now the naughty bit.......Toss the broad beans in Lurpack, And on the way to the bin i accidently poured the bacon fat all over our potatoes.Honestly. :unsure: