Annoying Habits ( of people )

but then again,there was these two blokes in the pub in MABELTHORPE ................ :biggrin:

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Australians ,well kind of australians who claim to have everything ,but unfortunately the one thing they dont have is nottingham ,is that why they come home everyday ,or is it they relate to jeremy ky

Some people just have the annoying habit of opening mouth and inserting foot before thinking!

I'd like to state how annoyed I am at the annoying people who complain about people who annoy them. It's very annoying and I wish that these annoying people would stop annoying me.

At lunchtime, (dinnertime) today I met up with The Seaside Walker here in Mablethorpe, and over a few reasonably priced pints, £8 for four pints we put the world to rights before turning our attention to the recent topic of annoying habits, and one that came to mind was whittling (and we're not talking pocket knife and a piece of wood here), but people who whittle on and on and on, there may even be whittlers on here for all I know.

Mrs catfan is a whittler !

• Upvote 1

One thing about whittling here, no one answers back like at home !!!!!!

NICE ONE BEACHBUM,used to go out with a lass called Thorpe,and her mam was Mabel,so i suppose it just stuck .lol

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught a No 17 bus back to Bulwell & a youth with his feet on the back seats. Do you sit at home with your bleeding feet on your mam's three piece suite says I ? No he said and quickly shifted them of the seats. Does anyone give a toss any more ?

Had the same with a teenage couple today, both with their feet on the seats ! Had a go at the both of em, they DID take their feet off the seats when I mentioned it !

Not turning up for an appointment or whatever. This week-end 2 things happened. Last Sunday I ordered and paid for fifty quids worth of laminate flooring from B&Q and arranged for it to be delivered on Friday. Not turned up by dinnertime so I phoned them. They hadn't a clue what I was talking about. Ended up fetching it myself. Then Saturday a man should have come to do an environment certificate. I paid for it by debit card. Never turned up and office closed. I emailed the boss and he's looking into it. A woman should have come Friday evening for some chairs she bidded for on Ebay. No sign of her. Is reliability a dirty word?

• Upvote 1

Why did we not find out about the Mablethorpe Meet Up? :)

An Irish lorry driver once asked me for directions.

"Excuse me sir, can you tell me the way to Maple'top?"

• Upvote 1

A beautiful sunny day, I thought I'd put on the TV and watch the weather. First to BBC1, who do I see? The unfunny, over rated and extremely dubious David Walliams. Straight over to ITV, Jesus Christ now what? an advert with the aforesaid Walliams and the cringeworthy Simon Cowell, then a trailer of a forthcoming "comedy" programme with the also unfunny Rob Bryden and that useless pile of lard James Corden.

Sod the TV, I made a cup of strong coffee, topped up the bird feeders and sat on our new patio furniture and soaked up the real world. How nice and peaceful even in Basford.

• Upvote 2

Bet you dont even like Michael Parkinson and his offer of a free pen,never watched daytime tv until last few months,and its all total crap

I do like the blonde girl on the Available car.com advert. The one who services the cars, changes tyres, re sprays them, operates the car transporter unloading mechanism and generally does everything. If she could cook, bake nice cakes, do DIY, decorate, weeding, like rock and blues music and real ale, she'd do for me. LOL !!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I don't come across as a grumpy old git do I ?My missus thinks I do.

• Upvote 1

I do like the blonde girl on the Available car.com advert. The one who services the cars, changes tyres, re sprays them, operates the car transporter unloading mechanism and generally does everything. If she could cook, bake nice cakes, do DIY, decorate, weeding, like rock and blues music and real ale, she'd do for me. LOL !!!!!!!!!

Get in the queue pal !

• Upvote 2