• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Obviously don't know where you live Tom,but if you would like a chat i'm in Wetherspoons in Bulwell about 9.15 weekday mornings,its ok i'm not Alcoholic i go in for coffee and breakfeast lol.

Hi basfordred at #19. No problem with the reason. We went to Dawlish just over 10 years ago. Having worked for the railway workshops for 35 years, I took early retirement to become the minister of the

Finished moving house yesterday,thought i'd tell you all,in case you thought you'd got rid of me,only moved a mile but aint it a nightmare.nice to be back

thanks Siddha,loved the old house but also love the new one,Lizzie said in an earlier post ,'she always shed a tear' when leaving a house' got to admit it so do i,......... :blush:

You're such a flirt, benjamin1945. Great to have you back. hellothere

thanks Michael, i don't know why i do it, it don't do me any good...

• Upvote 1

I hope you aren't as cream-crackered as I was after moving in May. I'm still recovering. I have all the tiles to tile my bathroom, but with the sun on it all day, it's too hot when I get home from work in the evening.

Got the removal blokes in,but you know how it is you just muck in,then when they've gone you still have crap all over the option,thought moving to a bigger house it would be a peace of cake',no way still got a garage full i don't know where its going..........Yes bilbraborn' i am cream crackered'

Hucknall Lane Car Boot every Sunday. You'll shift all your crap there!

• Upvote 1

Might try that BF, Thought we had agood clearout 2 weeks prior, for instance,..always liked me clothes,but when you retire what do you do with 5 suits,45 shirts,40 ties,15 pairs of trousers/jeans to say nowt of 14 pairs of shoes,...........Dilema innit,...............the WIFE? i hear you ask ladies?

Very frugal with her clothes she has me and wants for very little else!........... :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Just get rid. You can't wear them all. You need one dark suit and black shoes for funerals etc. Two or three decent shirts. Flog the rest. I survived on a couple of shirts, one dark suit and black shoes for about ten years . However, I never get rid of jeans till the crutch is worn out, and group T shirts, NEVER. Mrs red has put most in the loft though.

You're boring me now you daft bu66er, I bet your carpet under the mirror is worn out already. LOL

• Upvote 5

Me neither Michael, I think us three are out of the same mould.

• Upvote 2

Don't be like that Michael, we could even be related, ive got 14 cousins with the surname Booth !

• Upvote 1

LOL knew you'd say that, its true, my mams sister married Fred (sonny) Booth,a well known Bulwell pugilst, and they had 14 Children.

• Upvote 1

My summer clothes are shirts and tee shirts, I don't even think I still own a suit, jeans are my winter wear with a tee shirt under a sweater...I think I'd have a job tying a tie these days, been that long since I wore one. I'm about as casual as my dogs...

• 3 months later...

im one of the booths ur mams sister was my granma

Brilliant tomjackbooth,we must be cousins,i remember Big Fred,Little Doris,Mary,Aileen?,Robert,Ann? and of course your lovely Mam and Dad.

Sorry tomjackbooth,your mam or Dad must be my cousin,whats thier ist names?

Sorry tomjackbooth read it wrong,your mam or dad must be my cousin,whats their ist names?