That Moment When...........

Good job you don't need to scratch anywhere personal. Oooooooooooooooooh.

• Upvote 1

You are having a casual chat with your wife while walking through a shop, when suddenly you realise you are talking to someone else.

Even worse (as above) but you find out she has stopped further back and you are talking to yourself...... strange looks from other shoppers....

Even worse, than worse, you walk off with someone else's trolley, having put some of the things in it you collected from somewhere else in the store.

Smiffy

• Upvote 5

Done it all Smiffy.

That moment when you settle in your seat at the start of a long haul flight and as the cabin pressure drops the gas builds, and as you jump up to go to the loo when the seatbelt sign goes off, it lets rip !!!!!! then you wish you hadn't ate that chicken vindaloo for tea last evening.

• Upvote 2

had a moment in a really posh cake shop where the cakes are on pretty serviettes, I said 'Excuse me how much are yer' rock cakes?

she said ' Excuse me they're scones. oops.

• Upvote 1

A moment when me and missus went with some friends to a posh resteaurant, my mate's missus ordered a banana boat, she'd just took a mouthful when I happened to say 'I'nt it marvelous wot thi can do we a banana' she spit and laughed till she cried.

• Upvote 1

You wake up in the morning and it all comes flooding back and you remember that you are not 20, 30, 40, 50 or even 60 anymore.....

But what an experience on the way. You can only enjoy the present by having experienced the past.

Smiffy

• Upvote 4

That happened at our wedding, Bilbraborn, when a friend asked one of my work colleagues when the happy day was, she was not amused!

• Upvote 1

You are having a casual chat with your wife while walking through a shop, when suddenly you realise you are talking to someone else.

Even worse (as above) but you find out she has stopped further back and you are talking to yourself...... strange looks from other shoppers....

Even worse, than worse, you walk off with someone else's trolley, having put some of the things in it you collected from somewhere else in the store.

haha glad i am not the only one thats done this ...one lady was not amused as i walked off with her trolley...when realising what i had done i laughed and apologised ...but if looks could kill i would be dead lol

that moment when a child asks his mum if i am poor...when she asked him why do u say that .,, he replied 'because she cannot afford a pair of trainers she has odd ones on.... i was mortified ...in a rush to catch a bus i had not only got odd trainers on but one was a shoe style trainer one was a boot style trainer ooops

• Upvote 2

That moment when your child asks, will Grandma still come to my party even though she's now in in heaven...

• Upvote 1

Another one!

I was having a busy morning and suddenly remembered my doctors appointment,quickly got ready and went,i sat in the very busy surgery for about an hour,then

did my local shopping,and on to the hair dresses,waited my turn, had my hair washed and sat at the mirror,at this point i looked down and for all to see i had one

white trainer on with bold silver embellishments and one with bright pink flashes and to make matters worse a few weeks later i strolled round Ludlow with two

completely different shoes on. :crazy:

#18 mammasue, I know what you mean!

• Upvote 1

ahhh your comment gave me goosebumps....the innocence of a childs words can bring up so many emotions ...looking at the world through a childs eyes is so lovely

• 1 year later...

BUMP

Hubbs is waiting in the car while you pop in a shop. That moment when, you come flying out of the shop, open the car door, jump in, muttering about something that had happened in the shop. Only to turn sideways as a terrified driver is trying to scramble out of the car. OOPS. Wrong Car!!!

• Upvote 4