what can we use that for

Had a abundance of Apple's this year ,just been to shift a few hundred pounds and discovered that snow scoop also makes good Apple scoop and collector,if everyone else knows this forgive me I have always been a bit slow,which brings me to the point,is there other things that dumb asses like me could perhaps use for, other jobs potentially saving us money.

• Upvote 3

Same problem, we had to be quick and get the windfall up every day before the dog hoovers them up !

We find that pine cones (we have hundreds) are great on the log burner, it makes a change from spraying them silver !

Smiffy

PS:- Explanation - the dog does actually use a hoover, but hold on a minute, perhaps with a bit of training..........?

• Upvote 3

Dogs or Hoovers?

He also sometimes helps with the washing..... ran off with the peg bag the other day.

The worst case was when my wife was going out for the day and she asked me to bring the washing in if it looked like rain.

4 hours later I noticed a spot or two on the window pane so went outside to get it in.

The dog followed me so, knowing his usual trick of running off with the peg bag, I hung it out of reach on the line.

After several unsuccessful attempts to do a "Jaws" leap to get it, he gave up.

The postman arrived with the mail so I walked over to the gate to save him coming up the drive.

"Someone will be in trouble" he said, looking past me........

Turning round I saw to my horror that he had managed to pull the duvet cover down and was dragging it around the garden and then into the bushes.

Smiffy

• Upvote 2

Den pianomans calling us old but at least he admits we are the best.

I was calling the joke old not the people. But then come to think of it ....................................................?

• Upvote 1

if you need a handle for something in the garden, cut approx 6ins. off some old hosepipe and screw each end with a washer on each screw.

ideal for cold frame lids etc.

• Upvote 1