Towtruck....Yes.....It would teach the fool a lesson once he had paid all his tow and impound fees to get his car back!

The line of trams banked up in one of those photos would indicate they had been there for quite a few minutes deciding what to do?

Reminds me of the time that someone had blocked my mini in, in the car park at the Victoria Hotel. We had a rugby team staying at the hotel and when they heard of my problem the lads came out , picked up my mini (with me in it) and carried it over the pavement onto the road cool2

• Upvote 2

In a similar vein, the music teacher at Carlton Le Willows, for whatever reason, left his Mini Countryman unlocked on the last day of the school year, when everyone was looking forward to leave after O levels. Big mistake!

A number of us pushed it onto the rugby field and manhandled it so that it finished up end-on between the posts.

He left the school next term.

• Upvote 1

Just watched the footage on BBC webpage. She must have left the handbrake off as the lads rolled it out of the way!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-30138390

What a dimbo, but as she was not from Nottingham, she would have no idea what tramlines were for, and obviously Nottingham is the only place in the Country which uses double yellow lines to denote a no parking zone.

I do not of course make any point regarding the gender of the driver as that has no bearing on the story!!

(Takes cover behind sofa)

• Upvote 2

I do not of course make any point regarding the gender of the driver as that has no bearing on the story!!

(Takes cover behind sofa)

And the cameras were careful not to show her hair colour, but we can guess.....

:)

• Upvote 3