Most Members On Line

Well done everyone. I was just having my morning browse and spotted that between us we have broken our previous record. On the 18.11 2014 we had 102 Nottstalgians on line on that day. Hope someone can remember the exact number before that. I Believe it was around 96ish. Keep it up Nottstalgians.

• Upvote 4

But still only 9 Nottstalgians made it to the Roebuck the following evening. There must a lot of shy folk logging on!

I am not shy, but its a long drive for night out and a pint, for me :) :) 102 on line now that is worth a pint

• Upvote 3

It is a long way MeltonStilton! But there are literally hundreds of members living within spitting distance of Nottingham. Maybe next time you come over we'll have a meet-up in your honour!

• Upvote 1

I'm one of the shy ones! Must admit it's a bit far for us to come out from t'other side of Newark for a couple of hours, but then we were in the Cotswolds this time, getting cuddles from our gorgeous new grandson. It's a shame there were so few, especially after the cracking nights you have had previously.

• Upvote 2

This subject has drifted from its original thread (Meet-up). People cannot be forced to attend meetings, particularly if they are not well or live too far away; but as Lizzie says, there are plenty who live local and could have supported the event. We almost had the room to ourselves, with only two couples dining in there besides us. A glance at my photograph does not convey the image of a society celebrating its tenth anniversary.

I have attended three now and note that it almost always the same people that attend. It is high time that we had some fresh faces at the meetings. Regard this message as a conscience-pricker.

• Upvote 4

We seem to have strayed from me pointing out in my opening post, that we had broken the record for members on line in one day. Which I thought was worth mentioning, to how many people turned up for the Meetup. That was not my intention. 99 to 102 in one day.

thumbsup

• Upvote 1

Just knew Nottstalgia would turn into this when Admin gave the female members full moderator rights over us males some months ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:inthebin:

benjamin1945.......The only thing I believe should happen when the spanking is carried out by our female Moderators.........photographs of the event are posted on this Forum..under its own topic - Punishment.

You think 102 visits in one day was good - just you wait until word of the Punishment thread gets around the cyber space; Mick will have his membership figures go into orbit and Nottstalgia will thrash (another punishment) Facebook and Twitter in the popularity polls.