Nottstalgia badge

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe a secret handshake would be quicker than sorting out a badge!

How about a badge then?..........often wonder when i 'm out and about if ive just had a conversation with a fellow member and not realised.

I'm treading on eggshells here, Would it be a stupid idea to have a nottstalgia badge? of course to be purchased in some way or another. perhaps the size of a ten pence piece. Just a thought or sho

Tattoo michael good idea,.......perhaps on your knee though instead of forehead.......that way if you feel sociable just roll your trouser leg up.........2nd thoughts no tattoo just roll your trouser leg up..... :biggrin:

I like your idea benjamin. You made us laugh you see, Chris will feel very comfortable with that! He walks around the house with one trouser leg rolled up above the knee every day. Some times both! Kinky or What? :rolleyes: Tizz True!

• Upvote 2

This is nostagia so the women wear aprons and matching headscarf,curlers optional.

Blokes wear long haired wigs,flowered shirts, hipsters,and sandals with white socks.

I realise this is in part to save me buying new clothes ,but you will

be recognised,and given a new name ,for example when I am out with the

said attire ,people say things like pillock,and thats not even my name,alright some of you might disagree.but the point is after a few

arrests everyone will know we are nostalgians

carni #55. Buy him some of those trousers where the bottom half zips off, he can then zip off 1 leg of 2. Saves all that rolling up and down!

• Upvote 2

No doubt about the motto to be printed on it

"Nottstalgia - for people who can never decide"

Perhaps just N or perhaps not N

• Upvote 1

In place of a badge the men could wear yellow strides tucked in half turned down wellows a blue blazer smokin an empty fag holder, do yer think we'd recognise one another in a crowd?