'Eastenders' on and on and on-----------

Yes, why should we endure fake Cockney accents. Don't these oafs know how to speak English. Eastenders must surely be the worst soap ever. Crap storylines, crap acting, ugly women, need I go on?

• Upvote 3

Well hard is to get a acting award,although he is a dog they have yet to find anyone in eastenders who can act or speak has well,pete beales vegatables came a close second. Cam on mate one actor was heard to say

us lemons are as good that veg.

• Upvote 1

One thing I would say to all Eastenders employees is FACK ORF !!!!!!!

• Upvote 2

Took the words out me mouth 'Michael'.........i never watch it either.......i do feel sorry for Ian Beale tho.......lol.

• Upvote 3

Welcome back benjamin. I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday

I take it you managed to loosen your tie, or at least undo your waistcoat bottom button !!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

Thankyou BR,.....went Tie less all week......however found one of those 'neckerchiefs' which sufficed,which matched my 'waistcoat'...lol.

What about those complaints whilst hes been away,we are sworn to secrecy ,but you meres well know ,at the mini meet up in bullwell,

1000s of women turned up ,to get a look at bendyman,the landlord complained because of the disruption benjamins followers caused ,George Clooney was also there and was heard to say I dont know what that benjamins got but I wish I had it,george also admitted to using

benjamin in his avatar.

• Upvote 2

Yesterday and all day today the BBC have been advertising the 30th anniversary of 'Eastenders' on their main news. As one who hates 'soaps' and this one in particular, I can't see it as any news value whatsoever and would rather see them advertising the removal of this rubbish from the screens. Had my rant. How long has Coronation Street

Since 1960.....