Expensive for a printed t-shirt

No not really that's about the going rate (don't forget this is a limited edition too)

I paid about £16 for one the other week(less than a thousand printed)

T-Shirts should be plain.......fit snugly......white only........and only worn under a stylish shirt...........lol.

• Upvote 1

Spot on Catfan. Old....ish, extremely grumpy and illegitimate. You got it! LOL

• Upvote 1

There's a good chance many of you will have seen a T shirt designed by my daughter. She was heavily into 'graphic T's' for a while, though she now seems to be designing fabrics and prints.. I think.. It's all Greek to me.

Col

Benjamin, I well remember when T shirts under an open collared shirt were almost shocking. White was showing yer vest, sky blue was just about acceptable, but black was the end of civilisation as we knew it...

Now we don't need the shirt..

Progress is a wonderful thing.. :)

Col

• Upvote 1

I always wear a shirt and white T-shirt,and the odd times i dispense with the Tie i undo the top 2 buttons of me shirt revealing a nice high necked white t-shirt,however when its really hot i go all Bohemian......and just wear a shirt with most buttons undone,cuffs turned up at the wrist and collar turned up (alla billy Fury)............this is only done on Holiday and on the Garden,and sometimes get me chest slightly browned............lol.

Blimey Benjamin, don't let the Bulwell mafia see you like that. They'll be asking where your medallion is.

• Upvote 4