You know you're getting old, when....................

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I call this ageism!! Getting old, sure, but a few months ago, by chance, I got back together with my first love who was at BGS, we hadn't seen each other for 45 years. We've both had incredi

You know your getting old when your son's got a bus pass!

You know you're getting old when you can't find your way around the new version of Nottstalgia.

I know I'm getting old. I just look in the mirror and don't recognise what is looking back at me.  Another thing. My grandkids are leaving school one by one. Danielle is 21 at christmas and works all hours like the rest of us. Caprice starts at Nottingham university very soon. She got 3 As and a B so I am quite proud of her.

• Upvote 2
  • 1 year later...

You know your getting old when you try and put on your socks and your feet have moved further away from your body.

Has Nottstalgia changed it format if so I must be getting old as I did not notice.

• Like 2

When you try to put the bottom set where the top set should go and wonder why they don't fit - teeth I'm talking about.

I will always feel bitter in the way I was treated by various Nottingham (and Hucknall) dentists - I've mentioned some of them on here. My first disillusionment was with the Hucknall school dentist who had a mouthful of rotten teeth and breath so bad I'm sure it could have stripped paint.

sorry Cliff Ton i'm sure it's age when you can't remember things. Thanks for the nice comment.