HELP! What's this?

I'm trying to identify the two objects with wooden handles in this photo. The teaspoon is a standard sized tesapoon and for scale purposes only. They look like a 1960s/70s style but I can't think what they may be for....anyone have an idea, please? They are sitting on my jukebox top so the title strips also give an idea of their size.  It has been suggested that they may be fish utensils but they are only 6" long and 1" wide at their widest point.

38566640152_a7a64d1fff_c.jpg

That's it then Compo, they're for small fry ! Although the middle one resembles some sort of spatula.

The knife looks like my idea of a fish knife.  The flat utensil could be for picking the pieces of fish up as you cut them, since they often break up with a fork.  Spoon looks like a regular tea spoon.  Maybe extended a bit.

So you're posh, then, Jill?

Having  just looked on t'internet, I wonder if the two items are used together to curl butter..... could  the 'knife' be used to make a curl onto the 'spatula'?  There are several items online that look like knives but are called 'butter curlers'

Someone in another forum said that this was definitely a pair of butter tools; a butter knife and a butter curler - this was also backed up by someone else.  I don't know if it is correct but I intend to have a go at curling butter with the spatula type thingy and see what happens.  Will keep you all posted....