Congratulations Lisa.  When are you stopping work to go on Maternity Leave?   The last month is so tiring....

Don't leave it too late or there may be a different kind of puddle in the classroom!   I was always worried about that happening when I was heavily pregnant and went to the shops.... it never did, I'm pleased to say.

Btw, sorry about all these urine-obsessed blokes on here.  They do talk about other things as well...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MargieH said:

Congratulations Lisa.  When are you stopping work to go on Maternity Leave?   The last month is so tiring....

Don't leave it too late or there may be a different kind of puddle in the classroom!   I was always worried about that happening when I was heavily pregnant and went to the shops.... it never did, I'm pleased to say.

Btw, sorry about all these urine-obsessed blokes on here.  They do talk about other things as well...

Yep, what when the kids want a No 2 ?

Many congrats BTW Lisa.

Congratulations Lisa, let me know who did it,and I'll send the boys round,

Only joking gel, all sorts on here, lol, 

Perhaps that just shows how superficial and superfluous the likes are. I've never been a great fan. 

2 hours ago, IAN123. said:

Sometimes i am perplexed with this site.

Certain contributors scour for lost maps,photos and information and struggle to get an answer or a thank you..

Someone announces they are in the club and it gets 6 likes.

NS or FB?

... but if I like something that has been written or find it interesting, why shouldn't I react to it?  We are all different and like different things...

I really appreciate that a lot of hard work goes into the research and pictures that are posted, and I know that several members will relate to them, but I only react when it's interesting to me personally or I want to encourage the person who has posted in some way.   

What's wrong with Facebook anyway?    Used sensibly it is a great way to keep in touch with family, friends and groups we are interested in...

• Like 5

I don't get too hett up about likes.  Sometimes  I might give one just to let the poster know I saw his post and appreciated.  If  I don't give a like it doesn't mean I disliked some.  They have their place just don't take them too seriously.

• Upvote 1
14 hours ago, IAN123. said:

Certain contributors scour for lost maps,photos and information and struggle to get an answer

Or it just gets buried under a keep/word barrage ..... but hay ho their all God's children, each to there own, but sad the way Nottstalgia site has gone.

• Like 2