• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely morning in Bulwell.......sun shining.......Lots of folk of all types about...quite busy to say there was no market on...best thing about Bulwell is the down to earth ''Banter'' Old lady in

Just before i rolled into the river leen down Bulwell Bogs......the story goes two of my teenage Aunts took me down the Bogs and bought me a sucker. i then rolled into the Leen...they said i was still

Bulwell home guard WW2 years... Just found this on Turtons Bulwell photo's....And i am certain thats my Dad far right second from bottom with the Moustache ..........I'M  so happy at finding it..i cou

#123 chulla,

Tek no notice of 'chulla' blonde,.......it was a dark winter night in a dimly lit room in downtown Bulwell when he met me,and the Beer was flowing,..........i'll buy you a coffee in Wetherspoons Bulwell any time you're there,as long as its between 9 and 10 am,then in the cold light of day you can make you're own mind up.lol.............Mr Mrs catfan might be there as well as independant witness's,..

Ah yes, but there were eight others there that night to confirm my observation. One of whom was carni, and she don't tell fibs (I could swear she said to me 'whose that bloke with a bolt through his neck with electrodes attached sitting next to you).

• Upvote 2

Chulla, You forgot about,"The eyebrow, speedily disappearing teeth, no ears and false leg". You would recognise our beng by his "Silk tie" and perfectly folded "Snot Rag" in his top pocket!

Yes. Chulla, you are right about that.......I don't tell fibs slywinkEver.

• Upvote 5

They ganging up on me now 'blonde',..........anyway i might have a false leg 'carnie' but both feet are real, lol.

• Upvote 1

Downtown Beirut, sorry Bulwell on a quiet Sunday morning, you can see what enjoyment the local Scum got up to the previous night.

Not content with trying to emulate the Le Mans racing circuit by racing through Bulwell's sleepy hamlet town they finish their evenings entertainment by having a firework display.

Many possibly don't know, but the Bulwell Police Station (the old Red Lion pub) is now closed to the public & only used as a canteen for the local PCSOs since January.

Official line on this is that resources are used where they are needed most. Not in Bulwell obviously.

vlcsnap-2015-04-14-14h24m18s216_zpskg3ed

• Like 1

Re #130, you may have two feet, but they're both left bu66ers !!!!! LOL

I HAD some business to sort FOR the Police a few months ago,and went to what is now used as a canteen as requested,took me 30 mins trying to get their attention,using their outside phone and my own mobile,finally a PCSO turned up who was bloody useless,

Silly of me really,should have gone to Morrisons theres usually loads of so called proper Coppers there ,using their canteen.

I had to produce my driving documents several years ago, and went to the cop shop on Strelley Rd.

I pressed the button, banged loudly on both doors several times and squinted through the windows.

Unearthly hour of the night. Daybreak, no, 5pm in the afternoon. Still no reply........ Tossers !!!!!!

• Upvote 2

IN my 'Store Detective' days which covered best part of 30 years,we were always busy in Bulwell,but, and its a big but,most offenders were not from Bulwell they went there to thieve,because thats where the shops were,'

SO please don't always blame Bulwell folk for the crime that occurs there.

• Upvote 2

Yes very true, Benjamin. I know from many years retailing that shoplifting bastards work in teams, hitting an area or shopping centre for a day and then moving on. Very few were daft enough to work in their own backyard, except the druggies.

• Upvote 1

TBI..............spot on.

CATFAN....................because i know you,i know you know what i mean,....you know,lol.

• Upvote 2

Benjamin: you are right outsiders come in - they don't crap on there own doorstep!! Its not a problem that Bulwell bears alone. I'm miles out of town here - but the Romainians have dug in apparently! The usual some con playing a squeeze box outside the bank- copping everyones pin at the cash machine- but the cops are pure useless and prefer a MOTORIST!! a soft target. I wonder genetically if they could produce hundreds of Tug Wilsons??