Whoopeeeeeee! I'm rich (again)

Have to say Blondie, my comment was made with my tongue firmly in my cheek!

So was mine........But I still wish I was rich.............

pieinface

Oh Blondie: Be careful what you wish for. The love of money is the root of all evil. I know many very rich people and not one of them is happy. Some of them are also terminally ill, but money cannot buy a cure.

You are probably a much nicer person now, than you would be if you were rich :biggrin:

I'd still be nice if I was rich......try me......

Please people, reduce the quoting!!!!!

Someone once told me when I was in my formative years to 'Marry for money, as it can buy you an awful amount of love'

Never agreed with it personally.

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Just got my notice that I'll be getting another one pound seventy eight a week COL increase starting from March.

• Upvote 1

Burt Renyolds once said on Parky: "i've been miserable when rich and miserable when poor-i know which i prefer". I think money brings choice and the power to choose can lessen worry. I'm on disability and we watch every penny!! I would just love to buy something because i liked and NOT let the price determine anything. What say you Lizzie?

Wish I was rich..............

• Upvote 1

Never been rich, but at one time the missus and myself were making a fair amount every year that kept us "comfortable". I used to trade my car in for a brand spanking new one every four years.

We live on a fixed income these days, so haven't a lot left over every month, but we are happy, got a roof over our heads, food in the freezer and fridge, we stay warm in winter and we don't owe anyone anything.

• Upvote 3

I've kept this secret for years, never told anyone, just my idea. What do you need? Really need? Just enough money to buy food. Just one beautiful thing to possess. Just one person you love. I've got the lot. The details are still my secret.

• 2 months later...

Yeh, right, & the sad thing is, he can't see it. Oh well, he can enjoy it until the money runs out & she moved on to someone else who's rich - bless him! He should pretend he's given all his money away & see how fast she runs. Let's hope he finds someone to truly Love him for who he is.