Willard Wigan exhibition at Wollaton Hall

My daughter and I were at Wollaton Hall today to see the Willard Wigan exhibition. His work is really difficult to comprehend and is amazing. For any of you who haven’t been it is definitely worth a trip. It’s on until August. We were in Long Eaton beforehand so nice to run through Bramcote and Wollaton en route. 

• Like 4

Some beautiful work there and the skill needed is superb

Rog

@plantfit, hey Rog., has it inspired you to model one of your NCT buses into the eye of a needle.? I'll lend you a couple of paint brushes and a pair of tweezers. :loser:

Got the brushes and the tweezers it's just the good eyesight that's missing, they are works of art though, would be nice to see a Leyland Atlantean in one, 

Rog

I really couldn’t get my head around the talent that he has. From being paraded around his school as a dummy he has progressed to be a genius.

• Like 1

Everyone is a genius at something it's just finding that one thing Mrs B, even to dumbest of us have a talent someone else is envious of

Rog

28 minutes ago, plantfit said:

Everyone is a genius at something it's just finding that one thing Mrs B, even to dumbest of us have a talent someone else is envious of

Rog

Anytime you see mine PF let me know, I've seen no sign of any in 78 years...

• Like 1

Brew, you will have genius genes, clearly you have a penchant for staying alive John Travolta.

I’d forgotten that exhibition was on at Wollaton Hall, we must make an effort to go and see it, I’m sure it’s amazing.  

Lizzie, you need to go it is mind blowing.

• Upvote 1
9 hours ago, Brew said:

I've seen no sign of any in 78 years...

Keep looking mate it's there somewhere

Rog