Positive Proof Of Global Warming

Mine over the passing of time have tendered to get bigger thereby disproving the theory of global warming.japan-sumo-p-68_1.jpg

Bip.

• 5 years later...

-95 in Antarctica today. Near the record of -98. Global Warming ! My Ar5e !!!!!

I don't have a theory, it's just that it was mentioned on TV this morning.

It warmed up more centuries ago and then cooled down again and in actual fact is cooler again now than it was a few years ago. It goes in cycles...and for anyone who is worried the hole in the ozone layer has reduced quite a bit too.

• Upvote 2

A cycle is something that comes around for a known reason and is predictable. Often it is the Earths wobble. As far as the cycle goes, we are currently in a cool spell, and yet the earth is getting warmer. There's a Nobel Prize waiting for you if you can explain why that is. If you can't, then I guess it must be man made, just as the scientists are telling us it is.

I didn't believe in global warming until I noticed something strange was happening to Marmite. Years ago it was really sticky and you could always find just one more scraping somewhere in the jar, time and time again. Now, and this must be down to warmer weather, the sides of the jar are clean when you run out as it seems to have a softer consistency. I've yet to see a more important or convincing change due to global warming than that.

• Upvote 7

Must be true then, or could the manufacturers have diluted it for more profit.

I don't believe it is man made. Just the natural way the earth gets warmer and colder over the centuries. I have no evidence of course to support this. But it's strange about the double standards of the Mr bigs who try to convince us that it's all our fault.

Yes! there's money to be made here.

Anyway. If it is our fault, it is absolutely no use one tiny island trying to fight it on its own. All the emerging industrial nations are pumping clag into the atmosphere like mad. What can we do? Stand there and say to them" Oh you naughty boys. Contaminating the atmosphere! Oh I say. We are giving up all our heavy industry to save the world. And what is more, we are taxing the hell out of our people to pay for thousands of bird shredders Oops wind turbines. Aren't we wonderful? What if hundreds of vulnerable people are going to freeze to death. We must save the world!!"

Sorry. There is only one way to sort this out. A huge meaningful worldwide control on population increase. It sounds awful but it is the ONLY way. But don't worry folks. If it happens, it will only happen naturally, like a worldwide pandemic or a war or something like that.

• Upvote 3

Re#16

I agree with everything you say.

The thing I dislike most, as used by global warming protagonists is the phrase 'save the world'. Excuse me the world does not need saving, despite anything mankind does or does not do the world will still be here long after we're gone.

What you really mean is save mankind and sometimes I'm not so sure that's a good idea.

• Upvote 1

I just believe in God. Not religion.

Anyway I thought the Americans were the only ones who could save the world. Well they do in most of their films.

Considering that 97% of climate scientists believe that climate change is man made it's going to be stuck for a long, long time.

You conspiracy theorists are a funny crowd, you simply choose to believe something and refuse to listen 'cuz you made up your minds'.

Tell me how and why you suddenly chose to believe. Did you have a vision? Or is it just the trendy thing to say?

None of the scientists etc. have suggested that we are a part of nature ourselves and like other species of animal/insect or whatever, modify our environment, though whether to suit us or not only time will tell.