Man City 0 Forest 3

I tuned into Radio Nottingham via the internet to listen to the match, I can't believe it, there's now only 2 minutes left and Forest are still 3-0 up, they're playing out of their skins, pity it wasn't the ITV featured match, I shall look forward to seeing the highlights tonight.

Well done Reds, they ain't going to lose this one, I'm looking forward to seeing the looks on the pundits faces on BBC TV results.

The whistle has just blown, amazing result against whats supposed to be the worlds richest club.

more so for the traveling fans of which my mate is one.

a little side peace here.....we have had no comments about Australia losing at cricket?

Bip

forgot you were a notts county fc fan lyn. (I put the fc as most think called notts county nil) or as a waiter in the magpie bar in icmeler said " who are notess ku unty?" I told him the real magpies, didn't go down well, he gave me a burning bum kebab

I tuned into Radio Nottingham via the internet to listen to the match, I can't believe it, there's now only 2 minutes left and Forest are still 3-0 up, they're playing out of their skins, pity it wasn't the ITV featured match, I shall look forward to seeing the highlights tonight.

Well done Reds, they ain't going to lose this one, I'm looking forward to seeing the looks on the pundits faces on BBC TV results.

The whistle has just blown, amazing result against whats supposed to be the worlds richest club.

Can't figure it out can you.?. This is the team that's played crap all season then turn on a display like this. OK, So Man City ain't the bees knees but they did'nt even try. Still, credit where it's due. Well done Forest. Let's have some more performances like this and get further away from the relegation zone and overtake Derby, which should'nt be hard to do. Come on you Reds. Baz

The only reason they won was that they had a time lord playing for them!

New Doctor Who Matt Smith is a former Nottingham Forest footballer, it has been revealed tonight.

The actor, who is the eleventh actor and youngest ever to take on the role of the Time Lord, played for the reds at Under 12, 13 and 14 level.

He also played for Northampton Town Under 11s and 12s and Leicester City Under 15s and 16s and had ambitions to turn fully professional before a back injury forced him out of the game.

Thanks to all who made enquiries,but have had defunct computer,now repaired.

To, Bip, Australia have been playing with one hand behind their back. Symons damaged knee,Lee broken foot,Watson stress fractures in spine,Umpires,blind as bats,etc.Seewhat happens with the cripples out in Sydney

I'll wait till it comes out with Braille, subtitles, and one of those signing ladies in the corner.

• 2 months later...