Bl@@dy Brilliant

If you have noticed on the "Motorcycles" thread, Ashley seems to have re-connected with one of his buddies from his distant past (OldAce). Where else but Nottstalgia could this have happened - and only through their mutual appreciation of ancient two-wheeled transport rolleyes.gif

It was only a couple of months ago that we were in danger of losing this site, mostly due to the stupidity of one ex-member who thought he had the right to slander anybody who disagreed with him. Fortunately, Mick persevered, and we have gained some amazing new members since then!

Two things - firstly a big "Thank You" to Mick for struggling through an ordeal that got very nasty at times. Secondly, a request to all you new folks to spend a few minutes on your profile - let us know where you live, hobbies, interests, etc. - and don't be afraid to speak up when you have a comment on anything!

...it was OldAce not Owdtite

Thank-you - I fixed it!

Thanks to Ashley we found this great site and became members have not read all the threads as yet but the ones i have have been great bringing back lots of memories. As Ash went to many of the places we did his threads always bring back memories of the great times we old rockers used to have both in Nottingham and on trips and rallies across the country. By the way Ash have you looked at Leichester Pheonix MCC club site just type in goose fair rally or robin hood rally and see what comes up to jog your memory also a very interesting site for any old motor cycle rally fans some good threads.

• 1 month later...

Love this forum so glad Babs told me about it, i am going back to Carlton soon to visit those cottages where i grew up i still cannot get a date as to when they were built its really doin my old ed in now as i am tracing my family tree and i need all the info i can get :rolleyes:

All those curries you've had !!!................................taxi for Mr Beefsteak!!

Welcome back , I hope you've got plenty of juicy gossip about the land of the sausage chompers.

I agree that its a brilliant site.

My thanks go to Mick and also everyone who posts such great stuff on the Forums.

Long may it last and if we get any troublemakers just kick them off.

!congrats!

Owdtite.