Sorry, I must clarify one thing. It's the cotton buds that get bendy, not my ears ! 

• Like 2
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back home now after a week in Edinburgh and surrounds,visited lots of sights (tourist stuff) Wallace monument in Sterling,Loch Leven,New Forth road bridge viewing area,old Forth bridge viewing area,Fo

Today I have been scuba diving with only a bag of Walkers crisps there's enough air to last 3 hours.

I don't want the coat hanger when you're done with it either.

54 minutes ago, FLY2 said:

Sorry, I must clarify one thing. It's the cotton buds that get bendy, not my ears ! 

Glad you clarified that FLY. For a moment, I thought Loppy had acquired some serious competition!;)

• Like 1

It's the same everywhere folks.  After the Hurricanes went through here a week or two ago the oil companies said they had to close their Texas refineries because of power loss etc.. So the price of a gallon of petrol goes up at least a dollar, maybe more in some places.  It is interesting to see that almost three weeks later it has only come down by 50cents or less.  Many folks have sent money to help out the folks that lost homes, cars, everything.  Then these companies are gouging them and all of us as well.  They disgust me!  I drive as little as possible in these days.  :angry2:. It went up within a day.  I'm sure many of the stations had plenty in their tanks that they had bought at lower prices.  Robbery is the word.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, catfan said:

Oh you poor thing ! Wots wrong we a pipe cleaner anyway ? !

Or if all else fails try sucking it out with the Hoover

Rog

• Like 1
3 hours ago, radfordred said:

You don't get poking owt in your ears youth, that wax is there for a reason, to repel the water, them buds are for hobby-craft things! You'll end up deaf ....... hay what you say kid?  

I find a wire coat hanger opened out will unblock most things, sinks, drains, ears & an aid for severe constipation too !

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, catfan said:

I find a wire coat hanger opened out will unblock most things, sinks, drains, ears & an aid for severe constipation too !

Please don't try this at home !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll have the coat hanger when you're done wi'it...have you seen the price of a new car aeriel these days!

:crazy:

• Like 1