Coronation Street

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Isn't Coronation Street due another disaster? Couldn't a 747 crash on it And meanwhile Emmerdale Gets wiped out in a flash flood We can all live in hope

When I was young and single in the 1960's I used to hang around the Playhouse Bar with the incrowd on a Sturday night.....................Sometimes when the plays finished we were allowed into the Gre

I quite enjoyed Corrie in the early sixties (black and white, grainy 405 lines and no remote). It used to remind me of the terraced houses with back yards and outside toilets where I lived in Forest F

• 1 year later...

Don't know mate.............never watch it..............mind you 8 million do...........

• Like 1
On 09/09/2015 at 10:12 AM, Mess said:

I seem to remember people sending presents to Noel Gordon when she got married in Crossroads and didn't Larry Hagman get set upon in the street when he was JR in Dallas?

sad

On 29/02/2016 at 9:22 PM, Blondie said:

Time these soaps were all taken off, they have got worse and worse over the years........so depressing.....

I cant agree more, lets have a good thriller too many repeats on the box .

• Upvote 1