What was your result?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Try the test >> HERE<<

I got IQ 129

Not to be confused with your ICQ number (mine is 1390600) :D

The Classic IQ Test

mick, your IQ score is 129

mick, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas

I didnt do very well Mick,only scored 106, but to be fair to myself I did guess a few of them :unsure:

Took the test again and look what happened:

This is an IQ of 131.

Margaret, your IQ score is significantly above average. Congratulations! You have a wide range of exceptional skills which are much stronger than those of the average population. You are also skilled at answering the types of questions that are asked in a classic IQ test. The test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. Even though you have high scores in all of those areas, we are able to analyse your results to discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are gifted with the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind.

Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and insight into processes and the way people think. These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people. Helen Keller is a great example of an Insightful Linguist. Blind, deaf and mute, she was still able to put things together in her mind and to understand complex ideas. She could do that because she was able to conceptualise ideas internally. Though she could not literally see, she had the visual and spatial skills necessary to understand patterns on an abstract level. She learned to read, write and ultimately became a writer on issues of social justice.

A Fool

Come and join MENSA and see what they have to say about IQ Tests.

I assume Humphries was a teacher of the old school, I had a Geography teacher who was cross eyed, Mr Bott, he used to launch the blackboard rubber at your head if he found a problem. The only thing was he would appear to look else where while taking aim, so all the class would duck, just in case...

A crazy

Guest smithylass

my daughter is 13...i think she did pretty well

lozzie91jh, your IQ score is 109

Recommend

this test to a friend

Show a friend

your result

Guess

your Friends' results

lozzie91jh, your IQ score is in line with the national average. However, some of your skills are better developed than those of the average population. The classic IQ test analyses your strengths and weaknesses based on your mathematical, linguistic, visual-spatial and logical skills. By analysing your answers we can discover the areas in which you have the strongest abilities.

You are equipped with a verbal arsenal that enables you to understand complex issues and communicate on a particularly high level. These talents make you a Word Warrior.

Whether or not you recognise it, your vocabulary is your strongest suit -- use it whenever you can. Since your command of words is so great, you are also a terrific communicator -- able to articulate big ideas to just about anyone. Your wordsmithing prowess will also help in artistic and creative pursuits. The power of words translates to fresh ideas off paper too. Since you have so many words at your disposal, you are in a unique position to describe things in an original way, as well as see the future in your mind's eye. In short, your strengths allow you to be a visionary -- able to extrapolate and come up with a multitude of fresh ideas.

The results on this one suprised me to say the least. They are so true to the job I used to do. I knew I was in the right job when I first joined.

You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to think outside of the box to come up with your own solutions. You're creative not necessarily in the artistic sense, but because you can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognise and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. This could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious — willing to go against the current.

All in all, you make it hard for people to pigeon hole you. That is why you, more than others, need a job that allows you to play to your strengths, break out of the mould, and truly excel.

A crazy

Have you tried the color one on the same site? That's interesting.

QUOTE (Tutanic @ Aug 23 2005, 02:55 PM)

Anybody know anything about MENSA?

A  

Isnt entry level for Mensa 120?

I can't remember what it was when I joined some 20 years ago. I will ask next time I get in contact.

A crazy

NB I always try things twice, Mick, I never believe the first answer...

• 5 months later...

Me? I'm as fick as two short planks compusmash

• Upvote 1
  • 9 years later...

I think I'll sit this one out. Thanks

#23 That is good news.

We all have gifts, skills and talents that cannot be measured by these sterile tests. Too often they are used to label children. We have standard age scores, Fisher Family Trust (Fisher Price as we called it!), Yellis testing, CAT tests and endless databases of predicted grades and levels to the point where our children are regarded as packages of data.

Knowledge is power and learning should be an exciting life long activity. Testing and exams have a vital role in ensuring we are qualified/skilled enough to perform crucial tasks safely and correctly but not for judging who we are.

Sorry about the rant.

I do put my money where my mouth is. I am learning to read music and it is so exciting when the maths patterns emerge and it begins to make sense. When our son was at school I did not want to know any of the scores or data I listed above, or his estimated grades. My advice to him was work hard, enjoy and do your best and however many marks you get and whatever your grades are we will still love you just the same. At every level his achievements are better than mine were and I am happy.

• Upvote 4