Well look who it isnt!

Guest Pixie.

Guest Pixie.

Guy's & Gals..

IM BACK!!!! :D

...i had problems with my old account, i think i logged in via my mobile phone too much that when i logged in via my computer or labtop.. it loaded up as the mobile layout and it made it so difficalt to use the forum & it wouldnt let me reply to private messages either.

- i did recieve your inboxes, i wasnt being rude, it wouldnt let me reply!

& then i made ANOTHER account, but for some reason it wouldnt let me valudate it. pffft.

But im back & thats all that matters :D

I missed you all, anyone miss me?

x

Hiya Pix', (ayupmiduk) good to see you back.......................loads bin 'appenin' while u bin gon'............................take you 3 days to catch up :)

Welcome from the far north of Scotland too. Count me in on the "Missed you" line :o) Any spooky stuff to relay? If so tell us on the forums.....

A big thank you is in order for Mick2Me for sorting out this account! Greatly appreciated, i can pick up where i left off... Now, where do i start?

Homework first!!.............................................read everything you've missed, then write out one hundred times;

Mustn't go missing from here again!!!

• Upvote 1

Welcome back gel! I only went away for a few days recently and I still haven't looked at everything I missed.

Really? we can have a street party? yay!! You know what, no ones had a street party around my area & heres me thinking netherfield was full of comunity spirit!

Hi Pixie,welcome back - everybody was wondering where you had got to. Hope you and everybody, especially your little girl, are keeping well. :)

Love the title of this topic; back in the 60's it was a regular saying: "Well, look who it is!"

:)

Were all very well thankyou! Shes growing up very fast, learning new things at a amazing pace, today shes in her union jack dress to celebrate the jubilee, so cute!

Oooh i cant guess, tell me!

Now i feel privalidged! Cant believe how many people are glad im back :D Im glad to be back with my Nottstalgia family!

wellcome back pixie most of us still here plus a few new faces

but please read very sad news post